What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Video Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-21-2006 10:44 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dr. Pepper > Mr. Pibb > Other Pop

That Portman rap was hilarious. For some reason it hit the spot.

I like the music in the Pepsi commerical. Streamline by Newton I found out, after a little googling. Must acquire it.

03-21-2006 10:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Lorre was a great actor who survives to this very day through imitations.

I saw someone smoking a cigarette like that in Russia.

....WAIT! MAYBE PETER LORRE ISN'T DEAD, BUT RATHER HE FAKED HIS DEMISE AND ADOPTED A NEW IDENTITY.

It all fits together so well.

Quote:
(interviewer and Viking in the Portman rap)

Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals crazy delicious.

Quote:
2.) They stopped putting cocaine in coke when they found out it would mean potentially bad press.

They still put black tar heroin in Moxie though, right?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 03-21-2006 11:00 PM.

03-22-2006 1:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God, I hate Dr. Pepper.

I drank it day in and day out in California a couple years ago for three weeks. Seriousky, it was almost the only beverage available. After constant ingestion it just gets way old.
03-22-2006 4:52 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Page not found - Screenhead

03-30-2006 7:33 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama

03-30-2006 7:46 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.redban.com/video/ned2.mov

He steal joke!

03-30-2006 7:57 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

... whatever that is, it crashed Firefox twice...

03-30-2006 8:17 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right-click, save-as.

Dumbass.

03-30-2006 8:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
Right-click, save-as.

Dumbass.

Thanks for labelling it as such in a thread full of links to streaming media.

03-30-2006 9:00 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You fail at using all of firefox's features.

03-30-2006 9:10 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
You fail at using all of firefox's features.

>.>

<.<

Shithead.

03-30-2006 9:12 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now now, son, its no time for insults. Just bow your head.

03-30-2006 9:18 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is the padawan that bows to the master, not the other way around.

03-30-2006 9:26 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

O RDLY?

03-30-2006 9:29 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DUO
Quote:
O RDLY?

>.>

<.<

Shithead.

03-30-2006 9:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Denial.

03-31-2006 1:33 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Firefox lets you download streaming video?
03-31-2006 2:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno, I think he's ker-lying, the screencap proves nothing

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

04-01-2006 2:32 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.mov files are non-streaming as far as I know.

A well upgraded(see:Quicktime Plugin) Firefox can view them natively.

And apparently the Print Screen button doesn't capture mouse cursors. Sad.

04-12-2006 6:11 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod
For those willing, I can email them a video from a couple of soldiers in Iraq pwning insurgents.

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread