What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Video Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-12-2006 6:21 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod
Quote:
For those willing, I can email them a video from a couple of soldiers in Iraq pwning insurgents.

Whatever it is, it won't be as good as this one shoulder mounted missile video from army testing grounds.

>.> and call me crazy, but I'd rather not watch anyone get actually shot...

04-12-2006 6:25 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DUO
Quote:
Quote:
For those willing, I can email them a video from a couple of soldiers in Iraq pwning insurgents.

Whatever it is, it won't be as good as this one shoulder mounted missile video from army testing grounds.

So you think....

04-12-2006 6:32 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DUO

04-12-2006 6:43 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DUO
Quote:
Originally posted by DUO

What kind of American are you?

04-18-2006 8:05 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://throwawayyourtv.com/2006/04/bulls...ostitution.html

04-18-2006 8:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
>.> and call me crazy, but I'd rather not watch anyone get actually shot

You're of no use to our plans then.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-19-2006 3:38 PMEsben is offline Send an Email to Esben Homepage of Esben Search for Posts by Esben Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Check out this crazy broad. Psycho...

Page Not Found | Wimp.com

Oh yeah. Here is a video of the sexiest woman alive.

Page Not Found | Wimp.com

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Esben: 04-19-2006 3:41 PM.

04-19-2006 4:50 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Funny Videos, Funny Pictures | eBaum's World | eBaum's World
End women's suffrage now.

04-19-2006 5:52 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd sign it.

04-19-2006 6:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fact: Women's voting patterns are not all that different from men's.

Thus, we come to Opinion: It's thus pointless to let the majority of them vote. KEEP DOWN THE FEMINISTS!
04-19-2006 6:11 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Women > Men.

04-19-2006 6:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wonder what Hollow would say to that...
04-19-2006 6:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd say it's false? There's a reason the majority of my friends are male. Because men don't -usually- spaz for no reason. Unless they're Gay. Or going through puberty. Or X.

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

04-19-2006 6:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HEY, I have good reasons for spazzing out!
04-19-2006 6:51 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DiZ
HEY, I have good reasons for spazzing out!

Getting an 88 on a test is not a good reason.

04-19-2006 6:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I wasn't spazzing out because of THAT.
04-19-2006 6:54 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whatever.

Spazzing out is something I should do more often.

04-19-2006 6:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh... huh.
05-08-2006 9:04 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Amazing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3VzlZV-wwcU

Simply amazing.

05-16-2006 7:35 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pirate Baby's Cabana Street Fight Battle 2006

It does have a Big Lebowski reference... which none of you will get, because you faggits still haven't seen it, have you?!

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 05-16-2006 7:47 PM.

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread