What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Video Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-29-2006 11:01 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Charlie The Unicorn
It has spoken! It has shown us the way!

06-10-2006 8:18 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Hilarity.

06-14-2006 10:14 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkxOcIn4TCk

X, can we make it so that we can embed YouTube videos in posts?
06-14-2006 5:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Lancasaurus Rex
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Hilarity.

Awesome, I have to check and see if this is the whole cartoon.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

07-25-2006 12:37 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exDo2SMdB-0
Keep your Jesus off my penis!

07-25-2006 2:13 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Godlike.

07-25-2006 7:12 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=5WRL3r0L...0copy%20machine

07-27-2006 1:47 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

COSPLAY SHOWDOWN!
I think I hate anime now.

08-02-2006 10:51 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Daily Show vs Left Behind.

404 Not Found
08-05-2006 7:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Britney Spears is very truly out of her mind | The Superficial

Holy crap.

08-05-2006 7:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Remember that time on conan when James Lipton read the lyrics to popozao, that was our contemporary equivilent of the Beatles landing at JFK airport yeah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-05-2006 7:44 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know that edit button?

The quote button isn't the same thing, no.

08-05-2006 7:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That double post was the internet equivilent of the berlin wall being torn down

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2006 7:47 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It shouldn't have been done?

08-05-2006 7:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh hell you did not just go there.

(Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2006 7:51 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I went there.

08-08-2006 10:41 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

88 mph is true, Kevin. You jerk.

08-08-2006 10:46 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What?

08-12-2006 4:48 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ass 'N Tetris

08-22-2006 5:04 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Until the weekend heals us

Microwave Plasma.

If I don't post after tomorrow, its because the microwave exploded and killed us all.

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Good Video Thread