What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » SMMD.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SMMD.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-04-2006 10:02 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure if any of y'all go here or not, but SMMD is back up and at a new location:

http://www.megaman-fangames.com
03-04-2006 11:19 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh.

I used to keep correspondance with Strider over a year ago.

Don't remember why though.

03-05-2006 5:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Goddammit. I wonder if I'm the Hollow there. And what password I used. And what email I used.

Fuck. Laughing Out Loud

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

03-05-2006 6:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, you regged as ThePwninator I think.

It took me a bit to realize they had merged with the MM Community... To which I meh. Loudly.
03-05-2006 9:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm..ThePwninator isn't there..

Pwninator isn't either..

Hm.

Wanted to sign up as Venom but no dice.

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

03-05-2006 9:33 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have to say, TDotOL is the last board now. Robotropolis kinda counted, but now it's mainstream. I think this is way too Durrrr... to be graced with my presence.
03-05-2006 9:34 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't I Jesus or something?
03-05-2006 9:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Mainstream"?

Please enlighten me!

03-05-2006 12:03 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Didn't they move to that one server with MM Outpost and Sprites INC and all that?That might be what they mean..
03-05-2006 12:08 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

R.I.P. RF?

03-05-2006 12:19 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The MMC board is only temporary, until we can get our own server once again and redo RF for the 8'th time. I don't like being on MMC at all, but right now it's all we got.
03-05-2006 1:51 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevor Belmont
No, you regged as ThePwninator I think.

That was me and everybody thought I was Holly until I made that Full Metal reference that only you caught, good job X.

03-05-2006 2:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that SZO. Frown

I'll still reg there as something.. Dunno what though. Laughing Out Loud

03-05-2006 2:49 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Being a Megaman fan was so 2001.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-05-2006 2:53 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Really? I thought being a Mega Man fan was so 1989. XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-05-2006 4:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mav wins this one.
03-05-2006 4:17 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay.

Megaman internet communities were so 2001.

They went seriousky down the shitter once kids started with Battle Network.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

This post has been edited; it was last edited by The Greatest of All Time: 03-05-2006 4:18 PM.

03-05-2006 4:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Bedtime Bear
They went seriousky down the shitter once kids started with Battle Network.

I hate to admit it, but...

NECRO WINS

FATALITY

Battle Network is like the bastion of Durrrr... elitism. White Dragon Nall goes gaga over it, so that should explain some things.
03-05-2006 4:31 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I go gaga over perfectly formed breasts and well developed and cared for female bodies.

These guys need to find REAL hobbies.

03-05-2006 4:37 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevor Belmont

I hate to admit it, but...

NECRO WINS

FATALITY

I feel it's more like

NECRO WINS

3 Hit Level 3 Super Combo

Yeah. 8)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » SMMD.