What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » SMMD.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SMMD.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-05-2006 5:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Goddammit. I wonder if I'm the Hollow there. And what password I used. And what email I used.

Fuck. Laughing Out Loud

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

03-05-2006 9:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm..ThePwninator isn't there..

Pwninator isn't either..

Hm.

Wanted to sign up as Venom but no dice.

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

03-05-2006 9:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Mainstream"?

Please enlighten me!

03-05-2006 2:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that SZO. Frown

I'll still reg there as something.. Dunno what though. Laughing Out Loud

03-05-2006 5:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Megaman communities suck because of BN.

..and Nall's still alive?

03-06-2006 6:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Faggot" I assume is Nova.

And woot I regged..I think

03-06-2006 7:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah Dustin..you're not a master of subtlety

But Nall is a spamming loser, that's all I remember him by.

And BnG STILL SUCKS. Thar be a holier-than-thou BnG 'tard round the bend that I had to deal with. They're all still egotistical bitches it seems, which calls for..

03-06-2006 7:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NETTO-KUN!

ROCK-SAN

FORTE-KUN-SAMA, FUCK HIM QUICKLY, YOUR DOG SHALL BE AVENGED

02-07-2007 3:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*bonks X back*

Don't you be bonking me infront of everyone.

02-07-2007 8:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not a full year.

02-07-2007 11:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah, of course.

02-11-2007 5:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then how come you didn't sign up until I did?

02-11-2007 10:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, we'll irritate the idiots over there I figure.

02-11-2007 10:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We will confuse and bewilder them with words like..confuse and bewilder!

02-11-2007 11:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They will scratch their heads, dumbfounded.

02-11-2007 11:18 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..exactly.

You catch on quick.

02-11-2007 11:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*puts gold star on the back of X-sah's left hand*

02-11-2007 2:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

o rly?

02-11-2007 2:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No.

02-11-2007 3:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how that guy at Strider's told me not to be an asshole.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » SMMD.