What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Inquiring minds want to know who the bleeding fuck I am» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Inquiring minds want to know who the bleeding fuck I am
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-22-2006 8:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was using "paradigm shift" before. But then it looked too similar to the other forums, as I also had those open.

Then it began to freak me out, so I had to change it.

Quote:
as soon as one of the Catholics say something snide about other Christian sects there's a flamewar.. Etc etc.

They're just jealous that we Episcopalians have more money.

I'm kidding, the Catholics know I love them....seriousky though, we've got the cash.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Enclave Agent: 03-22-2006 8:10 PM.

03-22-2006 8:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, tis why I hate message board topics about religion. They SEEM innocent enough, like "what religion are you" but as soon as someone says "atheist" the Christians start flaming, or as soon as one of the Catholics say something snide about other Christian sects there's a flamewar.. Etc etc.

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

03-22-2006 8:16 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Burn the heretics.

03-22-2006 8:54 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevor Belmont
It's mainly for people who just don't like Christianity for some reason or another, but need to subscribe to some, er, 'non-oppressive' religion.

Wiccan called me hot before.

It was...freaky. Mostly for the fact that girls calling me hot usually doesn't happen.

In fact, it doesn't happen period.

So the Wiccans have some sweet drugs.

I alos prefer to not flame people about their religious affliation, I figure it's a personal choice. I will, however, defend my religious affliation to the best of my ability (e.g. Imma gonna stab you for being a retard.)

03-22-2006 9:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Super-hardcore atheists are arguably the worst of the flaming lot... They'll never pass up an opportunity to bash the, cough, 'lesser beings'.
03-22-2006 9:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well not ALL religious people are dumb flamers, that's obvious. ;D

But yeah, Wiccans are on something. Something lethal.

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

03-22-2006 9:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Annette was Wiccan and pretty nice.

Though she WAS technically on shrooms and pot... biweekly?
03-22-2006 9:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't I hate her?

03-22-2006 9:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That'd be Jessyca. You'd recognize her by the odd y.
03-22-2006 10:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah I just get them confused. :o

03-22-2006 10:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They WERE pretty close friends, though they're not that alike. *Shrug*
03-22-2006 10:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They would be mentioned together alot so.. :o My memory isn't too good, ya know.

03-22-2006 10:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can understand that. I didn't talk about them much after a certain period.
03-22-2006 10:55 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Stuff Edger did(and thus likes a little more, cause they're suite for his tastes!):

Big Fau- Made the banner
Big Venus- Made the banner (Hate the lucifer part, though. I still have the PSD, so I could change it if X wants)
Apocalyptic(Always Armageddon Theme)- Made the whole thing. Thoroughly disappointed in the top catbits, though, esp. where the board names are.
Ice Age- Made it all. I like the banner, props to Prometheus for making a sweet Iceman chick.
VorteX- The one I mostly use. I like the blue, best. Some of my fave colors there. I even made all the buttons myself. Some are shitty, but that can't be helped. The banner could use an update, though.

Currently using VorteX

03-22-2006 11:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...You made everything except the code. Bitch. Heh.
03-22-2006 11:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ONOZ.

I made it look good, though.

*huggles VorteX*

03-22-2006 11:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I made it look EXTRA good. Heh.

I still think Apocalyptic could use its own buttons. Same for Ice Age.

Either way Ice Age's background is abysmal in my opinion.
03-22-2006 11:09 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's very bright... But meant to be that way. If you want cooler blue, use Arctic Chill.

Hell, Ice Age was really only made because I wanted to replace Arctic Chill's banner. Wasn't allowed, so I made a whole new theme.

Just too lazy to add more.

Actually... I'm switching to Ice Age. I feel the need for bright right now.

03-22-2006 11:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Terminal Velocity is just minty fresh. Literally.
03-23-2006 12:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We need more bunnies.. =\

Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Inquiring minds want to know who the bleeding fuck I am