What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Inquiring minds want to know who the bleeding fuck I am» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Inquiring minds want to know who the bleeding fuck I am
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-15-2013 3:34 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote:
Originally posted by Trevor Belmont
Oh, it's Zola. That's explains a lot.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE TO ANYONE WONDERING:

She's a crazy old cat lady who runs SBO and runs the fairly lackluster campaign to get a season 3 of Big O(it consists mostly of alot of sending stuff). She practices Wicca, has some sort of joint degenerative disease, and is generally bitchy over IM.

Oh wasn't this bitch a proclaimed fan girl of me?

I don't want that kind of fan, even if I am IRRESITABLE.

...I deserve a much better fangirl, a classy one.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-27-2017 11:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
I think thats what happened anyway. If it isn't, my versions more amusing, so we'll just say thats how it went.

Clearly, I invented the concept of alternative facts.

They stole my bit, goddammit.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-27-2017 11:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by D:
Quote:
Originally posted by Trevor Belmont
Oh, it's Zola. That's explains a lot.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE TO ANYONE WONDERING:

She's a crazy old cat lady who runs SBO and runs the fairly lackluster campaign to get a season 3 of Big O(it consists mostly of alot of sending stuff). She practices Wicca, has some sort of joint degenerative disease, and is generally bitchy over IM.

Oh wasn't this bitch a proclaimed fan girl of me?

I don't want that kind of fan, even if I am IRRESITABLE.

...I deserve a much better fangirl, a classy one.

Well, you have me. I'm yuge. I'm classy.

Also, it's irresistible

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

01-27-2017 11:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The worst part is wasn't Zola from Jersey.

I don't like it when the bad types are polluting the homeland.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-27-2017 11:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I guess you came here in March of 2006.

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

01-28-2017 12:02 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's what it says, yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-28-2017 12:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So it's been over ten years.

01-28-2017 12:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, he's been here awhile.
01-28-2017 12:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He really is the lifeblood of the forum.

He gets sick for a week, and all this bad shit goes down...he's away from Dot and Dot dies to the point where you and Edger want to know where he is.

It...amuses me.

01-28-2017 12:22 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was nice having less than 100 posts to check a day though, was better for my free time.

01-28-2017 12:26 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A PARTY THAT NEVER ENDS, WITH A HOST THAT NEVER DIES!

Quote by Alizarin:

01-28-2017 12:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
It was nice having less than 100 posts to check a day though, was better for my free time.

If you put Sharp on ignore, PROBLEM SOLVED!

01-28-2017 1:22 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
Quote by Gudetama:

If you put Sharp on ignore, PROBLEM SOLVED!

As delightful as that sounds, I occasionally will enjoy a post from him.

01-28-2017 1:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A dire fate.
01-28-2017 3:48 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh you like the posts.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true...

Quote by Alizarin:

07-05-2017 3:07 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was just a songwriter who came to ishtar tdot to break into showbusiness. So how did I end up on everyones hit list.

(3 2 3 4, 4 2 3 AAAAND *castanets* Written and posted by Elaine May.)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-23-2018 12:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Still pretty certain that Sharp is just Gary Busey under an alias

Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Inquiring minds want to know who the bleeding fuck I am