What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » RP Crap» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page RP Crap
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-25-2006 5:55 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((X's post is currently nulled.

It makes no sense.

It has been edited, too.

Original:

"Nucleos, unfortunately, was unable to dodge Malphas' midair blast, which rammed into his mammoth right shoulder and actually sent him to the side a bit, which causing Edger to miss him completely with his corckscrew attack.

They were all getting annoying, and that human who killed Nocturne had come in. It was time to end this.

"It's over!" Nucleos roared, and upon those words the Force Metal in his body activated. An invisible wave screamed forth, and upon impact, all atomic reactions necessary to facilitate controlled bodily movement suddenly ceased, effectively meaning that every Hunter in the room was completely paralyzed, those in midair falling to the ground via gravity with a loud thump (Nucleos Attack 1: Force Metal Attack - Atomic Lock)."

After:

Edger's corkscrew attack proved useless, as the alien failed to account for the crescent blade coming out of the arm he was attacking, which impacted the arm holding the E0Blade, amputating it outright, and causing the weapon to stick into the far wall harmlessly (Edger Defense Botch Against Red Cresent Wave, Damage Call).

Supposed blotch:

Edger lands on the ground. Right now Nuc should do a defense against Edger slicing off Nuc's arm and preventing the crescent attack.

If not done so, the attack fails, because it was generated by his arm.

There's no way Edger was in the way of the crescent attack.))

03-25-2006 5:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((I am allowed to edit before anyone posts, or if I get the permission of whoever posted IC. Since Mav granted me permission for my second edit, and it went in just before you posted, the edit is legal.))
03-25-2006 6:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((I deny you.

I am alowed to edit as I desire as long as you don't post IC, and that's a fact. Your 'authority' is worthless here, as that's how it's been done here for awhile unless I am denied the edit by the poster.))
03-25-2006 6:37 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(( You can't arbitrarily decide when things happen. In your first post, pre-edit, the timing was already decided. THAT'S HOW IT IS. You can't change it.

You're just trying to God-Mode again. You think you can do it because you're using a Rigged NPC, but you can't.

Just continue on, or no more of this M12 stuff will be allowed. It's out of hand.))

03-25-2006 6:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((That's not your decision to make. I am allowed an edit as long as you did not IC post or I got permission from someone who already IC replied. The conditions for legitimate edit were fufilled, your ruling is hereby nulled.))
03-25-2006 6:43 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(( No, you're not just allowed to edit your posts. The only times that's allowed is when a BOTCH is found.

And if that's the case, all parties involved have to agree to let you edit.

In this case, as one of the parties, I don't allow it.

You botched originally. I pointed it out in AIM and you decided to edit it. Then you start doing all this crazy crap, trying to turn your botch into my botch.

You're just being unreasonable and a little insane.))

03-25-2006 6:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((You botched defense, and you're just trying to GM bullshit your way out after I IC posted and IC fixed. No one is buying it. Plus, since you didn't IC post before I made the edit, your point is dead. You either use my new post or you don't post at all.))
03-25-2006 6:47 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(( No, I didn't botch defense at all. That's the whole point.

YOU botched defense and are trying to cover it. The worst that would've happened with your botch is that Nucleos' arm got a little more damaged. Instead you've blown it up into all this BS.

I can't just post IC if you're sitting there editing your posts. I can reply to the first post of yours I see. If you make edits after or DURING that, too bad. You FUCKED up, I INFORMED YOU OOC, and YOU TOOK IC ACTION!

This is over!

Stop fucking with my posts.
Stop god-moding.

And just continue on!))

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Edger: 03-25-2006 6:48 PM.

03-25-2006 6:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Or we strip you of power.

Like so.

*Snaps fingers*

You should've IC posted before saying anything. I am allowed that edit. You knew of those edits before you ever posted IC. You're just being an ass with a conflict of interest.))
03-25-2006 6:52 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Taking away Mod power doesn't take away GM power.

GMs have final decisions on all interpretations of the rules. Such as this.

You can't decide to say "No, I'm the owner of the boards, I don't have to follow the rules". As you're constantly doing.

My post still stands. And it's a good one, considering how YOU fucked up, and you don't take any loss because of it.))

03-25-2006 6:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((And you deny that YOU fucked up as well. But unlike you, since my post was last I get to fix it. Oh well, too bad for you.))
03-25-2006 6:55 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(( Honestly Ed, I can see the point you're trying to make...

...but on point of principle I'm supporting X just because you were ignorant enough to TELL X THAT HE SCREWED UP instead of POSTING first. Honestly--what did you think he was going to do? Wait for you to post knowing he had fucked up? ))

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-25-2006 6:56 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((But I didn't fuck up!

It was all you!

And you added in after-the-matter facts to try and cover it up, but it doesn't work.

There's no possible way that crescent attack would've harmed Edger at all.

I've explained this to you thoroughly, I've literally SHOWN you.

Your entire arguments rests on the idea that Edger would've been hit by the crescent attack. Which in ANY case, he wouldn't have. GEEZ!))

03-25-2006 6:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Except you're in denial and he would have been hit, on virtue of tring to attack the arm that launched the attack at the time it fired, without saying you connected before said attack fired.

Sorry, but alas, that's how it is.))
03-25-2006 6:58 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick
(( Honestly Ed, I can see the point you're trying to make...

...but on point of principle I'm supporting X just because you were ignorant enough to TELL X THAT HE SCREWED UP instead of POSTING first. Honestly--what did you think he was going to do? Wait for you to post knowing he had fucked up? ))

((I figured I'd allow him to fix HIS DEFENSE botch. Just to make everything kosher and flow smoother. Not for him to became a total a-hole and edit his posts multiple times for stupid reasons.

His edit still didn't take into account Edger's position. That's the big flaw here. X think Ed's somewhere he's not, and thinks he can decide where Ed is at at what times. HE doesn't decide that, -I- do.))

03-25-2006 7:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((This coming from Mr. 'Signas was at the door and behind Malphas despte the fact I said in post that Laser Wave hit the crescent that was hitting Malphas from the SIDE', right?

Hypocrite!))
03-25-2006 7:02 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Edger
((I figured I'd allow him to fix HIS DEFENSE botch.

(( See, this is where I'm baffled by your logic. You're FIGHTING X'S CHARACTER, the whole POINT is to try and force him into a defense botch so you can DAMAGE him and, you know, WIN! ))

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-25-2006 7:03 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((He wants to fight fair, apparently.))

03-25-2006 7:04 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevor Belmont
((Except you're in denial and he would have been hit, on virtue of tring to attack the arm that launched the attack at the time it fired, without saying you connected before said attack fired.

Sorry, but alas, that's how it is.))

((No. Here's the reasons why Edger wouldn't have been hit.

Edger is MOVING. Nucleos's crescent attack happens AFTER Edger's corkscrew in the timeline. In such a case, Edger is on the ground, and the attack is up in the air.

OR the attack happens simultaneously, in which case Edger is still above it or below it, because you can't attack THROUGH an object. While spinning, he'd need to be above or below Nucleos' arm as it's making the attack.

The attack would then miss Edger, because he's above it or below it as it happens.

Plain and simple. There's no way the crescent would have hit.

Not to mention if he was able to avoid Signas attack, which collided with Nuc's, he's almost certain to avoid both of them. ))

03-25-2006 7:07 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod
((He wants to fight fair, apparently.))

((Yes, I do. Fair is fun.

X himself told me that he thought Edger's attack came after Malphas's blast, not Malphas's sword-attack.

I was letting him fix it based on that, that's it.

I'm not trying to get in a situation that's more advantageous to me. I'm not trying to break the rules, or ruin everyone's fun. (If I wanted to do that, Edger would have exploded, killing us all.)))

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » RP Crap