What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » RP Crap» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page RP Crap
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-25-2006 7:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((You're shooting yourself in the damn foot!

Number one, YOU DODGED HIS FIST KINETIC COUNTER IN MIDAIR. That slows you down no matter what you do, because you realigbn yourself in midair to go for the left arm AFTER MALPHAS' SWORD ATTACK.

I am allowed to say you ran into the crescent, because A) you never mentioned dodging it, and B) you never said how soon you hit the arm in the time period WHEN HE WAS LAUNCHING THE ATTACK.

You are NOT allowed to claim height advantage for two reasons. One you never called such an advantage. Two, normal definitions of height don't work here because Nucleos' body is HUGE. That's completely your fault.

He ALSO is not guaranteed to avoid Signas' attack unless you call it so on basis of wrong side, because I never said which side Signas attacked from. SIGNAS' attack you are allowed to evade because I never claimed side, but Nucleos' attack you can't evade in that manner or by height since I called which arm was used and you never called height in the post.

Seriousky, enough bullshit. Edger is not that powerful.))
03-25-2006 7:19 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(( There's no reason to mention dodging an attack that can't possibly hit me, based on common sense and positioning of the characters.

Slowed down or not. I'm going to be either above or below the crescent attack when it launches.

Nucleos is only 8 feet tall.

Edger's original spin splash was going to take him up and behind Nuc.

That was changed, as Edger dodged.

Either way, it's undisputed that Edger continued his attack, switching to corkscrew.

IF HE'S CORKSCREWING, he HAS to be at a height where he can do it.

Namely, ABOVE or BELOW the arm.

Which is, ABOVE or BELOW the crescent.

WHICH TAKES HIM OUT OF HARM.

It's 1 + 2 = 3, that's it. I'm not randomly saying height... It's all determined by the attack. Which clear as day targets the arm making the crescent attack. ))

03-25-2006 7:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((What? You never claimed corckscrew type! You've got an energy saber. Most corckscrew attacks I've even seen consuist of holding out the weapon and body spinning. That's your fault again.))
03-25-2006 7:28 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Body spinning, yes. So your WEAPON hits.

The goal isn't to hit the object with your body.

Only Samus's corkscrew TRIES to hit the enemy. And then, she's spinning FORWARD, not sideways.

Any spinning attack I've ever seen in a game, you don't try to go through the enemy. You get close enough for your weapon to keep hitting them, that's it.))

03-25-2006 7:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((You've never RPed much. Every single corckscrew with a weapon I've ever seen does what I described. I've also already told you you hit with weaon first, opening a hole, and thrusting your body through said hole to REALLY rip it open.))
03-25-2006 7:37 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(( How does that work... The slash from the attack would be small, there's no way you could corkscrew through that.

The problem here is you once again misunderstanding. He's not going head-first, the sword isn't point towards his head, but out. There's no possible physical way to go through a whole created by a sideways corkscrew.))

03-25-2006 7:42 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Can't we take this to IMs guys?))
03-25-2006 7:45 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Wait a minute..looking at that diagram..I get it. So he moved over Nucleos in a motion like this:

Mucho bickering over nothing...))

03-25-2006 7:47 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Oh, it's in IMs, too.

But then nobody else sees the stuff that happens in IMs.

Nothing happens in IMs. It's mostly just him saying

"No, you're wrong."

"You can't."

"Nobody cares what you say."

So yeah, if it's on the boards EVERYONE can see what's happened.))

03-25-2006 7:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((That's because some of your dodge claims ARE blatntly illegal.))
03-25-2006 7:49 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Then make a new topic for it. There's a difference between creating a transparent dialogue and flooding a topic.))
03-25-2006 7:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Mal, post, would you? Atomic Lock and so forth stand.

BTW Zap, he can't do that as Edger never got the ability to fly. I've checked with Mav, this was never claimed anywhere.))
03-25-2006 7:53 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((I'm assuming he flipped or used a dash system or someshit like that to perform a corkscrew))

03-25-2006 7:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((If he did the second it'd be pretty slow...

POST by the way.))
03-25-2006 8:00 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Are you guys aware that Edger came to earth as a faster than light, intergalactic space ship? Well, he flew there.

Not to mention he has boosters, which he HAS use.

And he's not flying at all....

I've fallen and twisted myself so that instead of falling in the middle of a creek I landed on a cement thing several feet to the right.))

03-25-2006 8:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LAWLZ

And to think, this could all be solved with *dodges* or *goes back in time to erase so and so's existence*

I'm SSJ17903424 by the way. And I go up an extra point every minute. But I conveniently won't tell you that until I desperately need to use it.

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

03-25-2006 10:26 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, two pages of this stuff. Impressive.

03-25-2006 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

More like depressing.
03-25-2006 11:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Edger, I was expecting like, 13 pages.

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

03-25-2006 11:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You mean 13^13.
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » RP Crap