What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » RP Crap» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page RP Crap
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-29-2006 7:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((So what're we doing here?))
03-29-2006 7:43 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Making a giant thread even longer? Waiting around? Listening to me laugh at you guys because I really could have entered this thread but decided against it?))

03-29-2006 7:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((And to think the rewards are actually pretty good.

But I meant in the context of the Nucleos battle. The scenario is basically:

1: Malphas gets pwned. He was Ice Snapped, no way around it.

2A) Nucleos succeeds at dodge and Phantom succeeds at dodge.

2B) Nucleos partially fails dodge and Phantom partially fails dodge. Meaning he receives much pain since he has nowhere NEAR Nucleos' massive armor.))
03-29-2006 7:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevor Belmont
((And to think the rewards are actually pretty good.

But I meant in the context of the Nucleos battle. The scenario is basically:

1: Malphas gets pwned. He was Ice Snapped, no way around it.

2A) Nucleos succeeds at dodge and Phantom succeeds at dodge.

2B) Nucleos partially fails dodge and Phantom partially fails dodge. Meaning he receives much pain since he has nowhere NEAR Nucleos' massive armor.))

((Oh I knew what you meant. I was just being an ass. And rewards mean nothing to us. We are nihilists; we believe in nothing. WE CUT OFF YOUR JOHNSON!))

03-29-2006 7:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((So, how do you like being johnson-less?))
03-29-2006 8:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((OK. Here's the score.

Mal,. you get to call damage area. If Nucleos gets hit, he takes it in the places already listed.

BUT, if he gets hit, you have to pick where Phantom gets it.

Malphas probably has SOMETHING vaporized. I REALLY can't see how you evade this.))
03-29-2006 8:01 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
((So, how do you like being johnson-less?))

((= fail. The proper response? WHERE'S THE MONEY LEBOWSKI?!))

03-29-2006 8:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((So I didn't see crappy movies. Fuck you.))
03-29-2006 8:07 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
((So I didn't see crappy movies. Fuck you.))

((You mean you haven't seen one of the greatest movies ever made? EVER MADE? Go forth, padawan, and view The Big Lebowski... it will grant insight on the jedi way of life.))

03-29-2006 8:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Anyhow... Mal, when you get on, pick what gets zapped. I'll edit it in to save us time.))
03-29-2006 10:24 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((What Mav said.))
03-29-2006 10:27 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
((OK. Here's the score.

Mal,. you get to call damage area. If Nucleos gets hit, he takes it in the places already listed.

BUT, if he gets hit, you have to pick where Phantom gets it.

Malphas probably has SOMETHING vaporized. I REALLY can't see how you evade this.))

(( Actually there's no good reason Mal couldn't make an argument that the shots just wouldn't hit them. The Snipers aren't aiming for Malphas and Phantom, they're aiming for Nucleos. They're firing sniper shots--one bullet each. A bullet ain't exactly big. Even if it was a larger energy shot they're still long and thin. Factor in the fact that the Snipers are doubtfully arranged in such a way that they're firing shots perfectly perpendicular with how Nucleos is standing, and thus you have an easy dodge.

I mean, your arguement for Phantom getting headshotted if he ducks assumes that Phantom is in PRECISELY the position where he gets hit in the chest if he stands still.

Notwithstanding that were that the case Phantom could just dodge down-right or down-left (which is what he'd REALLY do since it's faster than crouching or trying to pull your feet out from under you) and at WORST get a shot in the shoulder. ))

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-29-2006 10:37 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((This is sorta kinda what I was going for.

Page not found Fabrica

hit slow.))

03-29-2006 11:23 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((5280 feet in a mile * .549 miles per second = 2898 feet per second
Effective range of sniper weapons = 600-800 meters.
That’s 1968-2624 feet.
Bullets would hit in less than a second.

Sniper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KE= .5 * mass * velocity squared

To move the entire mass of a huge guy like Nucleos in less than a second to avoid bullets would mean a large KE. (About the same as the bullets, considering he moved beforehand)
Either way you spin it, that’s going to be a lot of kinetic energy. This FM should be draining right quick, considering everything else it’s done.
And if you increase the range of energy rounds the speed is likely going to increase just the same. The point of a sniping bullet is to hit the target before it can react.

Oh, I don’t really care about the dodge. All fine and dandy for all I care. Just thought I’d give you this info. ))

03-29-2006 11:38 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(( There is too much speculation in this thread. ))

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

03-30-2006 1:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((That's frigging absurd. Phantom went straight down, he even says that's what he did. Apparently, he also managed to kick Malphas twice and bring him down before doing this. Even if he's not decked in the chest, he should take SOMETHING. Nucleos didn't exactly try to walk away here.

Seriousky, anyone ELSE realize that Signas, a GA rank, went way down before either of the Bs?

Then we're forgetting that Gene SHOULD have been standing in the door, but I BSed and had him off to the side magically. The thankless generosity I give you people... But fine.))
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » RP Crap