What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » The "What the hell is your avatar" thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (49): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The "What the hell is your avatar" thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-10-2006 1:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I noticed we didn't have one.. So I must ask.

Sharp, what the hell is that avatar?

And I know I'm the one that put it up, but who the hell is Raine? He's in Duo/Fluffy's avatar.

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

04-10-2006 1:52 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mine is Roy Saetre Khantatat right after taking a violent crap.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Krash: 04-10-2006 1:52 AM.

04-10-2006 1:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It sure looks like it. Laughing Out Loud

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

04-10-2006 2:04 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Pure, undilluted brilliance which confuses and infuriates large segments of the internet (so you KNOW it's completely fucking awesome)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-10-2006 2:04 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Violent crap.

That thought makes me laugh and think of how metal he is.

04-10-2006 4:47 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mine is Chuck Norris. He died of cancer, you know. It's just that Death is too afraid to tell him.
04-10-2006 9:25 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Wish Bear

And I know I'm the one that put it up, but who the hell is Raine? He's in Duo/Fluffy's avatar.

That isn't some guy named Raine, it's Balthier from FF XII.

Or at least it looks like it. Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015
Free Johnny Depp
08/14/17

04-10-2006 3:55 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

XXXXXXXXXD I'm not Fluffy, I'm Big Money...

And how should I know who it is? I got if from the selection...

04-10-2006 3:59 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Py
Mine is Chuck Norris. He died of cancer, you know. It's just that Death is too afraid to tell him.

That's sad, because Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

04-10-2006 4:28 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:

Pure, undilluted brilliance which confuses and infuriates large segments of the internet (so you KNOW it's completely fucking awesome)

I demand to know what it is. Because you and Volt have the same avatar, and its strange looking at PCF to apparently see the intelligence level in your posts drop to abysmal levels.

And Zaphod is love.

04-10-2006 4:34 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Py

Funny because it's lethal

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Enclave Agent: 04-10-2006 4:35 PM.

04-10-2006 4:40 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DUO
XXXXXXXXXD I'm not Fluffy, I'm Big Money...

And how should I know who it is? I got if from the selection...
Don't lie. You know you're Fluffy.

04-10-2006 4:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod
Quote:
Quote:

I demand to know what it is. Because you and Volt have the same avatar, and its strange looking at PCF to apparently see the intelligence level in your posts drop to abysmal levels.

And Zaphod is love.

Mouse Fitzgerald from 12 Oz. Mouse.

(Like I said, it's something which pisses off alot of the internet)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-10-2006 4:59 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Mouse Fitzgerald from 12 Oz. Mouse.

(Like I said, it's something which pisses off alot of the internet)

Another [as] show I have no knowledge of due to my lack of cable?

04-10-2006 5:36 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah,not alot of people seem to be fond of it.It can be really funny somtimes.
04-10-2006 10:12 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never heard of it...

My avatar is Panda Moon. I don't think it needs any further explanation...

04-10-2006 10:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes it does.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-10-2006 10:24 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay. Well, it's Panda, not Llama(read the sig!). That should be enough for anyone...

04-10-2006 11:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right because it's so easy to confuse

this:

with this:

Quote:

Interesting how you'd make such a big point of this. Almost as if you were...hiding something?

EDGER IS WORKING FOR THE GUOANBU! THE RED CHINESE!

Quote by Alizarin:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Enclave Agent: 04-10-2006 11:38 PM.

04-11-2006 3:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ATTAAAAACK
Pages (49): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » The "What the hell is your avatar" thread