What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Evangelion's 10th anniversary» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evangelion's 10th anniversary
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-17-2006 1:59 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To celebrate Evangelion's 10th anniversary, the creators of the popular anime are releasing... new toys... of the angels... as cute girls... in tight outfits...
404 Not Found

Fucking Japan.

04-17-2006 2:15 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YAY Japan! XD

Never really got hooked on Evangelion though.Wasn't really my cup of tea.
04-17-2006 4:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wanna go to Japan just to get all their Mario capsule toys. Then leave. Because it's fucking expensive over there.

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

04-17-2006 4:57 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heh. Tabris Angelus as a girl is a lot more amusing than it should be.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-17-2006 5:32 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Even if he/she isn't wearing trousers.

Is this one of Japan's favourite past times? Turning fearsome robots/mecha into girls? I wonder how many drugs do Japanese people consume when they take part in their "let's think of ways of expanding our wares in ways that would make normal people think 'What the hell?" dick waving contests.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

04-18-2006 4:33 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm probably less impressed with that than I would have been five years ago. Eva's lost its shine for me now.
04-18-2006 4:57 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, well.. POST IN DD!

As for the figures...

Why the FUCK does the damn FEMALE Tabris look more butch than the MALE one!? Compare the legs! That's not right.

Lillith and CODE: BE are the cheapest marketing ploys ever... Same figure recolored basically.

I'm not even going to comment on the chest detail work done on Zeruel. That just speaks for itself.
04-18-2006 5:09 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They're female, but I feel dirty looking at the face. She looks around the same age as my little cousin.
04-18-2006 5:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Waffles
To celebrate Evangelion's 10th anniversary, the creators of the popular anime are releasing... new toys... of the angels... as cute girls... in tight outfits...
404 Not Found

Fucking Japan.

I've become CONVINCED gainax has somebody just locked in a dingy basement room, forced to perpetually churn out new evangelion crap.If they try to leave, their loved ones are murdered or something by gainax.

The kaworu (karowu? karowuru? karo-Whatever, the hell with it) one is....it looks HORRIBLY wrong. I can't even totally fucking explain it.

Quote:
Why the FUCK does the damn FEMALE Tabris look more butch than the MALE one!?

EXACTLY. EXACTLY.

Yeah now I'm checking the "evangelion store" since...it's easier to insult stuff than do anything productive. I think the NERV ashtray looks really fun, because everytime I hear about gainax marketing some new and even more bizzare piece of shit, I can just stub a cigarette out on the logo of their flagship show.

Or, if you prefer, hurl it at the head of whoever would fucking wear the evangelion tie.

EDIT:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 04-18-2006 5:37 AM.

04-18-2006 6:22 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sweet Jesus, it's the Knife and Fork of Longinus.
04-18-2006 6:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That CAN'T be any good for anything except steak.
04-18-2006 7:23 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I reckon it'd be good for Jesus.
04-18-2006 8:06 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think he'll be buying those any time soon. I think the idea of gifting them to him would be in bad taste too.

You know, the whole getting stabbed in the side with the Lance.

04-18-2006 8:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DiZ
...That CAN'T be any good for anything except steak.

That dosen't much look like a steak knife.

...Come to think of it that plate would be a perfectly adequate ashtray.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-18-2006 9:50 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm now convinced that all this Evangelion anniversary guff is a complete and utter piss taking exercise. Of course, I've never watched Evangelion but I swear all this merchdise is some kind of piss take.

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

04-18-2006 10:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I swear all this merchdise is some kind of piss take.

...So...gainax wants people to send them urine in exchange for freaky little action figures?

I can't really fathom how this scheme is supposed to work.

edit: And the plate wasn't for sale, it was on another part of the website. It's still a fucking plate shaped like the legless thing from the last couple of episodes, and thats kind of bizzare.

Quote by Alizarin:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 04-18-2006 10:52 AM.

04-18-2006 12:25 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((Must make a list of British slang for non UKers))

Quote:

Quote:

04-18-2006 1:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That plate is pretty awesome.. Makes me want a Granfaloon/Legion plate. That'd be something else to take out when guests come over.

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

04-18-2006 4:13 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Floor Master
That plate is pretty awesome.. Makes me want a Granfaloon/Legion plate. That'd be something else to take out when guests come over.

Laughing My Ass Off

04-18-2006 6:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
((Must make a list of British slang for non UKers))

Yeah, I understood it.

The idea of gainax having some kind of master plan which hinged on collecting urine seemed alot funnier though. Also plausible because they're japanese.

Quote by Alizarin:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 04-18-2006 6:53 PM.

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Evangelion's 10th anniversary