What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Evangelion's 10th anniversary» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evangelion's 10th anniversary
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-19-2006 6:37 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kinda like the Nerv logo tie. Might buy it when I get a credit card.
04-19-2006 11:22 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
I kinda like the Nerv logo tie. Might buy it when I get a credit card.

Only stupendous Faggots wear novelty ties.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-19-2006 5:36 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's hardly novelty. The logo appears a lot but the tie itself is pretty nice. I could make it work with the rest of the stuff I wear.
04-19-2006 5:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Umm.. yeah, Sharp's almost right. Novelty ties are 99.9% Gay, and that one is no exception.
04-19-2006 7:13 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But... NERV logo... Old fanboy sense tingles...
04-19-2006 7:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't make me use the bat.
04-19-2006 7:50 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

little unfair considering that you was a KHII fanboy before you even got the damned game isnt it? :tongue:
04-19-2006 7:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I dont have any extra merchandise or any desire to get any, so screw you.

...Except maybe an Organization coat... But that'd be USEFUL.
04-19-2006 7:53 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ooh.yeah..I'd love to have one of those bitches..
04-19-2006 7:55 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So what's wrong with me getting a TIE?
04-19-2006 7:57 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X likes to bitch?
04-19-2006 8:00 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just looked again at my last post. If I was going to order a TIE over the internet I'd order the TIE Advanced. Quad lasers, twin ordinance launchers, as fast as an X-Wing with decend shielding and a hyperdrive, and a beam weapon installed. The only thing it's missing is atmosphere in the cockpit.
04-19-2006 8:02 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd perfer a Star Destroyer.
04-19-2006 8:15 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
I just looked again at my last post. If I was going to order a TIE over the internet I'd order the TIE Advanced. Quad lasers, twin ordinance launchers, as fast as an X-Wing with decend shielding and a hyperdrive, and a beam weapon installed. The only thing it's missing is atmosphere in the cockpit.

Who needs atmosphere if you're just going to blow the shit out of Earth stuff?

04-19-2006 8:19 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I'd like to go on weekend trips to Mars, or maybe Saturn. Long trips are difficult if you can't take your helmet off to eat something.

A Star Destroyer sounds good, but it might be too big to crew by myself. Maybe a Corellian Corvette would be more up my alley.
04-19-2006 8:26 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah. With the TIE you can just jump back to Earth when you need to eat. You'll be there in a jiffy.

04-19-2006 8:28 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is true. X-Wings have a better public image, though.
04-19-2006 8:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Clearly you need a Corellian starship. I don't see why you can't outfit something like that for comfortable living.
04-19-2006 8:32 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GOOD point. A YT-2500 like the Outrider would be fucking awesome.
04-19-2006 8:35 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but what's going to cost more? The TIE, or the YT-2500?

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Evangelion's 10th anniversary