What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Super Smash Brothers Brawl» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-10-2006 9:43 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

404: Not Found - GameSpot

<3<3<3

05-10-2006 9:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MetaKnight = Win;
05-10-2006 9:46 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SOLID FUCKING SNAKE!!!!!! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!

Nintendo are win. Kojima is win. Everybody else is lose.

Oh yeah, and IT'S ONLINE!

Finally, my decade-long rivalry with X can be resolved.
05-10-2006 9:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bah I say.

It'll suck just because Marth will no doubt be toned down. He was already toned down because the Europeans couldn't take the awesome.
05-10-2006 10:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh. Samus in 3D without a suit was pulled off great.
05-10-2006 10:13 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Marth is what made SSBM teh awesome.
05-10-2006 10:15 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
SOLID FUCKING SNAKE!!!!!! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!

Nintendo are win. Kojima is win. Everybody else is lose.

Oh yeah, and IT'S ONLINE!

Finally, my decade-long rivalry with X can be resolved.

Seconded.

Well, except the decade long rivalry part.

05-10-2006 10:27 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my good lord, I didn't know there werr screenshots.

Fuck me, this game looks awesome. Did you see Link's Triforce attack?
05-10-2006 10:31 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a trailer on GS now.

05-10-2006 10:42 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For some reason all of their screens are half blocked by some white rectangle I assume is for the adverstisement, and it doesn't go away. So I can only see the top fucking part of the screens. GS blows.

05-10-2006 10:51 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I see them all perfectly, and I can assure you that they are in fact perfect looking.
05-10-2006 11:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahaha Solid Snake, that's a great idea. I always wanted other characters from different franchises in there.. I hate Sonic for instance but was always intrigued about the rumor of him being in Melee.

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

05-10-2006 11:39 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I read a hoax Megaton announcement a couple of years back saying that Megaman X, Zero, Sonic, Tails and some others were in it. My brother got so excited.

Has anybody watched the trailer yet? I just checked it out - the Snake reveal is one of the best fucking things, ever.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Apparently, the designers don't want to give him a gun, but a rocket launcher is OK. :D

Looks like we're going to be seeing some new items, too. There's a Nintendog that paws at the screen, obscuring it (I'll be turning that one off in Item Switch) and also a Smash Bros symbol that supercharges your character. Mario does this insane fireball attack, and Link does the Triforce slash thing I mentioned earlier. Kirby, on the other hand, turns into a chef and boils his enemies alive. Eerie.
05-10-2006 11:47 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

I've always had a......THING.....for Samus without her Chozo suit.

THANK YOU NINTENDO FOR THIS. I FOREVER PLEDGE MY ALLEGIENCE TO YOU.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

05-10-2006 11:55 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah she's not bad, hey? I'd have a crack.
05-11-2006 8:10 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That trailer. LMFAO

Snake is win.

05-11-2006 3:51 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOLYSHITKIDICARUS

05-11-2006 8:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
I see them all perfectly, and I can assure you that they are in fact perfect looking.

Ed has a right to hate Gamespot. Yay shoddy coding.
06-07-2006 6:34 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

News!

-First, Zero Suit Samus is, we believe, regular Samus until bits fall off or something. A bit like the Zelda/Shiek thing, but totally more hot.
-There are probably going to be one or two other non-Nintendo characters in the game. They will have had to appear on a Nintendo system however. No Chief, I guess.
-New characters! Bowser Jr, Celda Link and Ridley. Fuck yes.
-Characters have been cut! Mr Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Young Link.

I'm a bit sad about losing Young Link, but otherwise my nipples are hard.
06-07-2006 6:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RIDLEY!?

HOLY SHIT.

And honestly, there was a good reason to axe the Ice Climbers. They had an infinite throw combo or somesuch.

PS Post in Dark God of War.
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Super Smash Brothers Brawl