What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Encoding changed to UTF-8.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Encoding changed to UTF-8.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-21-2006 5:41 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, Holly's post and Mal's profile info are all blank squares to me...

06-21-2006 5:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What Gay ass browser do you use that doesn't support UTF-8?
06-21-2006 5:42 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Opera 9.

06-21-2006 5:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It figures you'd be able to fuck something up...

What kind of Durrrr...-ass settings are you using to fuck that up? You didn't stick Opera 9 over your old install, did you?
06-21-2006 5:44 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Of course I did.

:D

06-21-2006 5:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Give Opera 9 its own directory. You can copy bookmarks.adr and wand.dat to your new profile if you insist on keeping them.
06-21-2006 6:07 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That might not be what it is. If he doesn't have the East Asian Languages package installed on his windows, that'd cause it too.
06-21-2006 9:10 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WINNAR
06-22-2006 2:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I keep forgetting about that language pack...
06-22-2006 2:32 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When dealing with customers who aren't as bright as you (read: everybody and anybody), start with the stupidest solution and work your way up.
06-22-2006 2:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, screwing up Opera by installing over an old version has the nasty tendency of screwing something up very often.
06-22-2006 7:39 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not even that dumb.

Plus I figure most people aren't going to be using Opera 9, so if they need help with web design stuff, might as well have that on hand too.

06-22-2006 7:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Say what? That doesn't make sense.
06-22-2006 8:31 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think it could really screw up much for me...

Thought I had that language pack, though, but I keep forgetting that I wiped out my HDs, so there's still some stuff I haven't reinstalled.

06-22-2006 8:56 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mircosoft.com should have it available.
06-22-2006 8:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mircoi?
06-22-2006 9:57 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
...Say what? That doesn't make sense.

EXACTLY! BECAUSE I AM MORE ADVANCED!

06-22-2006 12:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah, but I am the Master of Cheese. None are superior.
06-22-2006 12:42 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll just set Baxter upon your mighty wheel of cheese! ALL SHALL FALL TO THE LITTLE HAIRY BUDDAH!

06-22-2006 11:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Baxter?
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Encoding changed to UTF-8.