What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Encoding changed to UTF-8.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Encoding changed to UTF-8.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-22-2006 11:48 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-23-2006 12:07 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Baxter! Meowmeowmeowmeow...

06-23-2006 12:07 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What about Monterey Jack? He's cool.

06-23-2006 12:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Who is Baxter?

I keep thinking of Daxter from Jak despite not playing the games.
06-23-2006 12:11 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The only Baxter I know is the fly dude from TMNT. But Lance here... Apparently it might be the name of that MeowMix cat? What that has to do which cheese...

06-23-2006 12:23 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Baxter was the name of the meow-mix cat. It has nothing to do with cheese other than it was an orange tabby and they had cheese flavored meow mix. It could also be the dog in the Anchorman, a movie I have never seen.

06-23-2006 12:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
meow-mix

HELLO KITTY DEMANDS CHICKEN

HELLO KITTY DEMANDS LIVER

MEOW MIX MEOW MIX I IMPLORE YOU TO DELIVER

(I've seen what happens to those who don't comply, for the love of god just give it what it wants.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-23-2006 12:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I DO NOT FEAR EVIL
06-23-2006 7:26 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where's Holly when you need a MLP to combat a giant HK?

06-23-2006 7:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hello Kitty is our only hope to defeat the ponies, even if she is a figure of unspeakable evil.

Remember, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Quote:
I DO NOT FEAR EVIL

You are unaware of the arcane terror that is hello kitty's parallel dimension.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 06-23-2006 7:31 PM.

06-23-2006 7:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Edger
Where's Holly when you need a MLP to combat a giant HK?

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

06-24-2006 12:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd point out Hello Kitty has hands, while the ponies don't.

This means that Hello Kitty has the advantage of hand-operated weaponry, i.e. all guns.

I say the pony's screwed, so I side with the cat.
06-24-2006 12:26 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
I'd point out Hello Kitty has hands, while the ponies don't.

This means that Hello Kitty has the advantage of hand-operated weaponry, i.e. all guns.

I say the pony's screwed, so I side with the cat.

Keep in mind though there was that one pony with a cash register, so...I dont know, maybe they have telekenetic powers.

....MIND RAEP

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2006 12:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would imagine that the Hello Kitties are armed with the Psychic Nullifiers from Fallout.
06-24-2006 12:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You are stupid. Ponies are magical, and can hold anything. They have forks, and plates, and cellphones.

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

06-24-2006 12:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bah, the psychic nullifiers should at least kill off any telekinetic attacks and mind rapings.

Magic is worthless against Brotherhood Power Armor, which I would imagine those fucking HKs are trying to acquire.
06-24-2006 12:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The really horrifying one pictured in the other thread had a bottle even (I call it pajama pony. It haunts me to this day.)

Quote:
Magic is worthless against Brotherhood Power Armor, which I would imagine those fucking HKs are trying to acquire.

You think hello kitty needs to surround itself with a tin can? Hello kitty can manipulate reality, to her, past present and future occur simultaniously as one unbroken line. Hello Kitty could will all that we know into oblivion.

Quote by Alizarin:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 06-24-2006 12:36 AM.

06-24-2006 12:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It could've been a bottle rocket.

That'd have been death-inducing.
06-24-2006 12:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
It could've been a bottle rocket.

That'd have been death-inducing.

Why would pajama pony have a bottle rocket if its supposed to be an infant.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-24-2006 12:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Because it's an evil mastermind. I mean, duh.

Speaking of duhs... Goodnight!

I'm going to bed at normal hours! SOUND THE ALARM
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Encoding changed to UTF-8.