What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Encoding changed to UTF-8.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Encoding changed to UTF-8.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-24-2006 12:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese Ω
...Because it's an evil mastermind. I mean, duh.

..The purple one had a cash register. And money=power. Hence you are wrong and also an albino and the purple one is their leader.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-24-2006 12:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
(I call it pajama pony. It haunts me to this day.)

Then don't go into the toy aisle at Target, they're EVERYWHERE.

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

06-24-2006 9:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Then don't go into the toy aisle at Target, they're EVERYWHERE.

Oh god the infestation has begun Frown

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-25-2006 6:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SAVE US HELLO KITTY
09-11-2016 8:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have changed the encoding to the 4-byte version of UTF-8.

This does nothing except, well, let you use every single character known to man or beast.

Like this: 🍱🍱🍱

It's a bento box! Wee!
09-11-2016 11:19 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

👍

09-11-2016 11:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sadly it doesn't display right in phpmyadmin, but what can ya do? Just means I don't try to screw with it there.
09-12-2016 12:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
SAVE US HELLO KITTY

She never shows up. WHERE ARE YOU DAMMIT, I PERFORMED THE SACRIFICE CORRECTLY.

Quote:
This does nothing except, well, let you use every single character known to man or beast.

So we can just post constantly in cyrillic, you're saying.

(don't worry, my command of that alphabet isn't fluent and I forget the keyboard commands)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2016 12:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much.

And also in zodiac signs.

Mine is ♍!
09-12-2016 12:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fish-goat, WOOO.

And apparently the exaltation and fall correspond to mars and jupiter respectively...alright then. Some dark haired broad in an outfit has to help me kill a brown haired chick in a similar outfit I guess. Space told me so. Fix bayonets

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2016 1:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My hair's pretty dark? (please let me kill things)

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

09-12-2016 1:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I'm a scorpio, meaning I like organizing things and I am loyal but really hard to get to know or some shit? I don't remember I don't follow that noise

09-12-2016 1:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I know is that I'm a fucking arachnid, with a poison stinger.

09-12-2016 1:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wacky.

☣️
09-12-2016 2:45 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was hoping that biohazard symbol was a smiley.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2016 2:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My little scorpion

(nec has seen penny dreadful, he might get the reference)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2016 10:43 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Leos are supposed to be confidant leaders or some shit. lol nope.

09-12-2016 4:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It looks like a sperm though!
09-13-2016 9:43 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad other people think so too

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Encoding changed to UTF-8.