What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Marvel civil war update/recap thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Marvel civil war update/recap thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-25-2006 10:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Galacticus has just fired on the supply ship 'star of the west' in Charleston Harbor.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-25-2006 11:02 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was actually reading about this on Wikipedia the other day after following a link from the Iron Man topic.

Looks pretty cool. The whole Spider-Man revealing his secret identity thing was a bit of a shock. It's good that they have a real issue they're fighting over, instead of just getting superheroes into pointless battles. I just hope they resolve it as well as they seem to have started it.
07-26-2006 1:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is this thread about?
07-26-2006 1:19 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ant Man just took Richmond

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-03-2006 4:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud....

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

10-17-2007 9:34 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CAPTAIN AMERICA DIES OVER PICTURE BOOK POLITICS, NICK FURY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF AMERIKKKA.

More news at 11 pm, er I mean in issue #45.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 10-17-2007 9:39 PM.

04-08-2010 4:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm so glad I don't buy comics anymore

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

04-10-2010 2:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I wish I read Batman comics.

But they probably suck now too.
04-10-2010 3:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now?

Probably

Seems like old volumes are best, in..volume form.

Yeah

04-11-2010 5:09 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always liked the name "Hazlett's battery" because it almost sounds like "Hazard" which makes them sound like some kind of vigilante artillery unit that fights crime and possibly godzilla.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-11-2010 5:14 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

long halloween is pretty good. Smile

(the art sucks though)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-11-2010 5:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Wasn't one of the recent plotlines that they kill batman, and green lantern brings him back as zombified, evil batman or something

Quote by Alizarin:

04-11-2010 6:16 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what stuff should I be checking out, I want to get into marvel
04-11-2010 7:44 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Senor Chang:
Quote:

Wasn't one of the recent plotlines that they kill batman, and green lantern brings him back as zombified, evil batman or something

batman is currently "dead" (read: trapped in the past) so dick grayson (the original Robin/Nightwing) is Batman right now and Robin is Bruce Wayne's crazy son whose mom is Ra's Al Ghul's daughter.

personally I think Batman has been really good the last year or so, i.e., awesome, but yeah.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-11-2010 7:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
currently "dead" (read: trapped in the past)

lolwut

Quote by Alizarin:

04-11-2010 9:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..and Mav thinks that's awesome.

Eyebrow

04-11-2010 9:43 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It depends, are the comics nothing but "batman time-warps between periods fighting crime throughout history"

Quote by Alizarin:

04-11-2010 11:10 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I go to /co/ to read comics because there's usually always at least one thread of someone posting a miniseries or something.

A lot of times it's crap but sometimes it's ok.

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

04-12-2010 10:03 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm gonna admit

i'm kinda interested to see what grayson batman is like

(best non bruce bats imo is jean paul valley, that dude was hilarious Laughing Out Loud )

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-13-2010 6:52 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Senor Chang:
It depends, are the comics nothing but "batman time-warps between periods fighting crime throughout history"

dunno, the story about bruce come back through time hasn't come out yet. the stories I referred to as "awesome" are about the grayson batman.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Marvel civil war update/recap thread