What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-27-2006 1:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDEsOh2mIvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlDYmmC3Ra0

The internets going to hate it already..but really, who listens to them?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 07-27-2006 1:17 AM.

07-27-2006 1:27 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

awesome.

07-27-2006 1:36 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Looks pretty good. It'll be a nice way to end the series on a high.
07-27-2006 1:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Depends if they're sticking to that.

I remember when it was "the movie will follow the end of the series", now it's coming out when they've already renewed for at least another season.

I'm just hoping since Albert Brooks is confirmed as doing a voice in it for a new character, theres at least some mention or appearance of the hank scorpio character.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 07-27-2006 1:41 AM.

07-27-2006 1:50 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Looks cool I guess? Honestly, I don't really care about The Simpsons that much... Futurama FTW!

07-27-2006 2:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Lancasaurus Rex
Futurama FTW!

I'm actually pretty much looking forward to this, but it in no way detracts from futurama being awesome. When the hell are they doing those dvds/new episodes/didn't comedy central buy the rights to air the new ones and if so should I be scared (then again..if it was big enough to draw them to it, I'd assume they'll let the crew just do their thing)

Seriousky the last thing I want is some comedy central exec going "Know what this should be...drawn together, but in space. With carlos mencia's head in a jar! And a reference to kid notorious!"

Quote by Alizarin:

07-27-2006 10:47 AMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Comedy Central has rights to air it's next run, beginning early 08. The CC aspect kinda sucks, but with any luck Futurama wont. =X

09-07-2012 7:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by fnord:
Yeah, Comedy Central has rights to air it's next run, beginning early 08. The CC aspect kinda sucks, but with any luck Futurama wont. =X

..Well that didn't work out so well from what I saw

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2012 10:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

New Futurama is OK, but it's going the way of the Simpsons: overdone.
09-08-2012 11:46 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't seen all that many of the new ones, there were one or two I thought were good, then a bunch that I sort of just forgot about immediately.

..So I guess the show hasn't changed, because really it was always sort of hit or miss (when it was working though you'd end up with something like the roswell time-travel episode, or the bender-as-god one and it'd make up for it). I mean thats true of pretty much everything though.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-13-2012 12:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hate the whole Leela and Fry thing, whenever it rears its ugly head I stop watching.

I just hate that fucking nerd fantasy. Sure, she's a cyclops, but Fry is a complete idiot.

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

11-13-2012 4:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by freneticpony:
I hate the whole Leela and Fry thing, whenever it rears its ugly head I stop watching.

I just hate that fucking nerd fantasy. Sure, she's a cyclops, but Fry is a complete idiot.

Yeah I zoned out when it seemingly became callbacks and that over and over.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-14-2012 6:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MLP is going the same nerd fantasy route.
11-14-2012 6:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, you're right.

Complete and utter nerd has ultimate power.

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

11-14-2012 8:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This saddened me (cause yeah he's right) because that line celestia has about "when she succeeds we know she's that much closer to being ready" could easily have been used as some hint to a gigantic plot arc about everything being some long game scenario.

(I'm like 70% sure the finale will be twilight sparkle ascending somehow to celestia's right hand henchman, if they bother with any kind of narrative)

Quote by Alizarin:

11-17-2012 2:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She's becoming a princess. Trust me.

Normally I would treat that as a good thing... except that Twilight is still a stupid nerd Mary Sue.
11-17-2012 3:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least they have her going into bizarre psychotic fits now instead of it just being "twinerd is always right because shut up thats why"

Quote by Alizarin:

11-17-2012 10:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno, she hasn't done it yet this season.
11-17-2012 10:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Theres one with her
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
so who knows anymore

Quote by Alizarin:

11-18-2012 2:22 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mal:
Looks pretty good. It'll be a nice way to end the series on a high.

ha ha ha

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego