What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-18-2012 2:26 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do what now

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-18-2012 2:30 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it didn't do that

though I shamelessly enjoy the last few seasons

11-18-2012 3:45 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really just haven't been watching it, it has its moments but then overall seems kinda meh.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-18-2012 5:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He mean the Simpsons?
11-18-2012 6:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I missed the last couple but I'm way less hard on that series than most people.

I mean if I had a magic "cancel this series" button simpsons would probably be very low on the list of stuff I'd use it on

Quote by Alizarin:

11-20-2012 1:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seems like it'd best be used on South Park.

Though new Futurama is painfully mediocre.
11-20-2012 5:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd cancel Glee

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

11-21-2012 8:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good call, I was only thinking cartoons.
11-22-2012 12:04 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd axe futurama before south park but

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2012 4:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

South Park honestly has no redeeming qualities.
11-22-2012 6:22 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I miss old Cartman, when he was just a grumpy fatass that everyone made fun of, as opposed to being the series' prime antagonist.
11-23-2012 1:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, now it should be changed to Soapbox Park

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

11-24-2012 8:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's the problem. You should never let writers, especially well-off writers, moralize about anything.
11-24-2012 11:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
That's the problem. You should never let writers, especially well-off writers, moralize about anything.

This reminds me sometime I'd actually like to watch the newsroom just to confirm that like..this is basically the worst concept you could have because everything about it seems tailor made to enable aaron sorkin's worst habits.

Like handing somebody with suicidal depression a bottle of sleeping pills and a loaded revolver.

(From every review I've seen of it, yeah this is exactly what happened and its pretty much kinda a train wreck)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-06-2012 5:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
She's becoming a princess. Trust me.

Normally I would treat that as a good thing... except that Twilight is still a stupid nerd Mary Sue.

I have an alternative theory about that that I just now came up with for no reason. Because I'm mildly given to this sort of analytic nonsense.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(I'm absolutely wrong and it'll be what you said)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-06-2012 5:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too complex.
12-06-2012 5:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know, just sort of popped into my head for whatever reason when I was aiding hol's takedown of the last episode.

(I'm willing to sell the it though, balls in your court hasbro. The bronies will buy more crap if they think efforts being put in!)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-06-2012 7:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But even THE ANIMATION shows HIGH EFFORT

Just look at this third frame! Breathtaking.
12-06-2012 7:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"If you freeze at 11:37 and 42 seconds you can clearly see diamond tiara's mane move back...and to the left. Back, and to the left."

Quote by Alizarin:

12-06-2012 7:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....That's about right.
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego