What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-06-2012 8:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also now this reminds me of how that king of the hill episode where Dale reads the entire warren commission report and has his mind blown realizing the single gunman explanation is correct is lol

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-06-2012 8:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need to watch more of that show.
12-06-2012 8:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
I need to watch more of that show.

I remember for a while when it was on I was like "this is probably dumb", then I saw a bunch of reruns and realized "actually no this is funny and not dumb"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-06-2012 9:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's exactly what happened to me.

I also should rewatch The Critic.
12-06-2012 10:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
That's exactly what happened to me.

I also should rewatch The Critic.

Not those critic webisodes though, those just pretty much sucked.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-22-2015 2:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
South Park honestly has no redeeming qualities.

And then season 19 happened..

"What is PC if not a verbal form of gentrification? Spruce up all the ugliness, create a false sense of paradise."

Quote by Alizarin:

12-28-2015 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, no, that's not quite right. It's just an acceptable form of ugly.
01-01-2016 10:02 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Eh, no, that's not quite right. It's just an acceptable form of ugly.

Political Correctness is the most ugly thing because it involves delusion and the whitewashing of history and reality.

And as the old adage goes, those who forget are damned to repeat. And its usually worse.

Stuff like trump and all is the inevitable backlash to this orthodoxy.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-01-2016 1:18 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, saying things inoffensively is not the same as being PC. PC has gone pretty overboard.

As an example, I don't think we should be saying the N-WORD, but the whole "African-American" vs. "Black" debate is a waste of time.

01-02-2016 3:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Yeah, saying things inoffensively is not the same as being PC. PC has gone pretty overboard.

As an example, I don't think we should be saying the N-WORD, but the whole "African-American" vs. "Black" debate is a waste of time.

I don't think I've ever run into a black person who gets upset if you say black. Then again I don't associate with cretins who fall for obvious psychological manipulation and marketing.

Society would just be sooooo much easier without tumblr demanding we change lexicon. Then maybe we could actually advance society instead of dividing up into binary echo chambers.

This is why I don't mind trump even, it's a chance for everybody to have a 'moment of clarity'. Trump is playing cards that appeal to the victim complex of the right, Hillary is playing victim complex appealing to the left.

Recently there have been a spate of echo chamber "movements". It's all "blue team vs red team". Do you want this to be reality? Is this good? Or does it scare the tapdancing fuck outta you, and make you think "Wait, this isn't right".

Maybe these two puppetmaster oligarchs trying to pit us all against one another will wake people the fuck up, the world is a very dark place and we can't turn on each other. We can hang together or assuredly be hanged separately, as the quote goes.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2016 9:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Won't work.
01-02-2016 2:42 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Edger:

I don't think I've ever run into a black person who gets upset if you say black. Then again I don't associate with cretins who fall for obvious psychological manipulation and marketing.

Me either. The debate is primarily between whitey and whitey. I say black, because it make sense. They're as black as I am actually white, but everyone knows what that mean.

But, some people do get bothered when you call them the wrong nationality. So, calling a Haitian African-America, or a New Zealander SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!n... Hmm, country of origin best left unspecified.

01-02-2016 5:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Edger:

Me either. The debate is primarily between whitey and whitey. I say black, because it make sense. They're as black as I am actually white, but everyone knows what that mean.

But, some people do get bothered when you call them the wrong nationality. So, calling a Haitian African-America, or a New Zealander SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!n... Hmm, country of origin best left unspecified.

If anything I've encountered people who don't like "african american" specifically for that reason.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2016 6:13 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm actually white

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-02-2016 6:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
I'm actually white

Me too.

(Meaning we're the devil as far as tumblr is concerned..oh and I'm straight, so I'm first up against the wall probably)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2016 6:36 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You say you're white too and then that you're straight as if I'm not

This is the start of why I throw the Haymaker, isn't it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-02-2016 7:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

01-02-2016 8:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
You say you're white too and then that you're straight as if I'm not

This is the start of why I throw the Haymaker, isn't it

Oh my gawwwwwwwd. THE PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED. THE TIMETABLE WAS WRONG.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-02-2016 8:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The thing is we all know Sharp is an asexual mutant so this whole straight thing is a farce

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

01-02-2016 8:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Trainee:
The thing is we all know Sharp is an asexual mutant so this whole straight thing is a farce

Or the asexual mutant thing is the lie.

(WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego