What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-02-2016 9:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe the asexual mutant thing is the lie.

But then, you'd have to prove it.

Look, you wanna have sex right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let's go! C'mon, let's go baby! C'mon!

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

01-02-2016 11:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well if I must prove it then what choice do I have Eyebrow 2

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-02-2016 11:21 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
You say you're white too and then that you're straight as if I'm not

This is the start of why I throw the Haymaker, isn't it

Best thing I read all night.

01-03-2016 12:58 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just remember that if you kill me and I become a ghost I'm just gonna exploit the hell outta that. Shits gonna get cray.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2016 9:45 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:

I seriousky did not get that joke at all.
01-13-2016 7:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's almost as if your own forum is full of people who talk to one another while you spend your time on SA, therefore you arent getting "in jokes" on your own forum

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

01-14-2016 4:37 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Quote by Edger:

I seriousky did not get that joke at all.

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Trainee:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by Christo:
Fat Necro is still more in shape than skinny Davus

Skeletal sharpy would literally die in one punch probably

Quote by Christo:
Please give some more detail about Necro killing you~

Okay basically this is how I see it going down. Some misunderstanding occurs, probably as a result of me doing or saying something bonkers and asinine. Necro throws a haymaker that breaks my neck.

At this point one of two things happen: A mexican standoff involving other dottlers occurs and it ends up like the last part of the movie reservoir dogs, or a hilarious misadventure involving trying to dispose of my corpse begins.

(The year of sharp would naturally end with me dead in a zany, curb your enthusiasm style fiasco after all)

01-14-2016 4:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Trainee:
It's almost as if your own forum is full of people who talk to one another while you spend your time on SA, therefore you arent getting "in jokes" on your own forum

SHOCKING PLOT TWIST ITT

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2016 3:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Oddly, I read that post and totally forgot it
01-19-2016 12:34 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I read them almost right after another in a nightly read through unread posts. Timing was perfect for me.

12-15-2016 3:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
I miss old Cartman, when he was just a grumpy fatass that everyone made fun of, as opposed to being the series' prime antagonist.

You're a weird, hateful...against everybody seemingly, person.

South Park is satirical. So of course that probably infuriates you. "A basic cable cartoon show said a thing!"

I'm glad if it triggers you. You deserve it.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-26-2017 2:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose is basically Cartman.
01-26-2017 2:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
Moose is basically Cartman.

And much like Cartman he got his comeuppance in the end and was the punchline.

(Trey Parker and Matt Stone wrote moose? Cool, we had celeb posters)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » So they showed some stuff from the simpson's movie at that thing in san diego