What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » No one fucking cares.txt» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page No one fucking cares.txt
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-21-2006 8:05 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

((No perfect cure because, hey, it floats around.

And X and Zero should have been dismantled and studied, but nooo. Cain has to be a fag about it and keep secrets))

08-21-2006 8:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigma is effectively a program. He should be able to be universally edited by such a tool. And hey, clearly if it can't activate Cain in the middle of editing, it can't activate Sigma either. Also, of course if you copy this file, you copy Sigma, since after all it is universal.

Which makes you wonder why Sigma just doesn't use a copier to cover the whole globe with himself.

Honestly, you people have absolutely no concept of what you're talking about.
08-21-2006 8:14 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by David Xanatos
((I'm not making up rules, I'm using reason. This is impossible, and frankly you're all ignoring that out of some grudge against me, which is disgusting.))

((I'm wondering why you insist on trying to block me. I have a hard time believing that its for IC reasons.

That said, there are thousands of versions of the Sigma Virus, and they change all the time. Zero and X have been addressed.

It doesn't have to be universal in that it reads every file, but it can be universal in that it works across operating systems, and thus recognizes most filetypes. As stated already, imaging software is not likely to change, and while technically you could use my own argument against me and claim that anything could happen in an alternate future, being the first to post on this issure means that it works the way I mean it to work, as Ed has pointed out, as it is difficult to forsee every possible eventuality and there is no choice but to enact a measure such as this.

All that said, I'd appreciate it if this argument were a little more civil.))

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 08-21-2006 8:19 PM.

08-21-2006 11:19 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm surprised no one has brought this up before.

How is one supposed to read modern a file on a 100 year old system? Never mind if it's in notepad or not. The file is too new, the code would be all gobblygook and un readable. I don't care how good a hacker someone is, that shit's undecipherable.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

08-21-2006 11:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually DID bring that up.

The counterargument was 'lol Notepad is a universal editing tool!'.
08-21-2006 11:54 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, see I skipped right to the last page, seeing as I didn't want to read through 4 pages of pure idiocy.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

08-22-2006 12:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can feel ya Damo.

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

08-22-2006 12:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel soiled for having to answer some of the stuff here myself... eh.
08-25-2006 7:05 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel soiled for reading through four pages of you guys arguing over a text-file.

08-25-2006 7:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's actually a picture, but yeah.
12-28-2006 12:32 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This makes me glad that whenever I think about RPing here, I eventually lose interest.

12-29-2006 3:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably.
12-30-2006 10:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..no, that's a definitely.

...?

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

04-07-2009 9:27 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know how you edit Sigma? XTREE PRO. Fuck yeah.
04-08-2009 7:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YEAH MAN THAT SHIT TOTALLY WILL WORK A HUNDRED FIFTY YEARS INTO THE FUTURE

04-08-2009 5:09 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT RUNS ON ANYTHING. EVEN SIGMA'S BRAIN.
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » No one fucking cares.txt