What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » A slight conundrum.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A slight conundrum.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-05-2006 11:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It seems, friends, that we've reached something of an impasse.

Hollow is not happy with the arguments coming out of this board, and is so unhappy she will leave because of them...and you.

Now I give you all an ultimatum. If any of you so much as dare voice a protest short of regulation botch calls and discussion, I will ban you from this section and almost no force on Earth will make me reverse it.

If despite this threat arguments continue, I will proceed to nuke it.

If any of you voices anything besides total acceptance, this will be construed as an argument and you will be promptly banned. This includes blame passing.

The choice is yours. I don't give a crap about this section compared to the alternative.
09-05-2006 11:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I ask is that when a disagreement comes, you all (and I mean ALL) shut the fuck up and wait until Damo or whoever the hell is running this comes in, and THEN voice your opinions to him, and not each other.

Because I'm really sick and tired of all of you.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

09-05-2006 11:40 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As long as you don't use this as a stepping stone into making sure everything you say is right and not just a reason to ban us, sure, I'm fine with it.

Anything to end the stupidity.

And if you HAVE to voice an opinion, please, for the love of GOD;

PM ME!!

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

09-05-2006 11:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I accept Hollow's alternate solution of course, either one works. The threats ALL stand though.

Even better, I'll let Hollow do the banning. She seems to get a kick out of it.
09-06-2006 5:20 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH EHM GEE

I was just going to stop RPing here, because its absolutely loaded with Faggotry, but now I think I'm going to have to just cause all sorts of trouble and piss people the hell off about everything and start lots of arguments.

Sound good to you guys?

PS

Quote:

………………..,-~*'`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,………

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 09-06-2006 5:45 AM.

09-06-2006 9:40 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bye.

09-06-2006 6:21 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

………………..,-~*'`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,………

09-06-2006 8:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh GOODIE. A FLOOR SHOW!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-07-2006 10:17 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also must mention I find it hilarious that XP is shifting the blame from himself to everyone else.

09-07-2006 10:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes. I am sneaky like that.

Though I do say those arguments are mostly your faults. Hehehe.
09-07-2006 10:35 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a joint effort. You, X, with your complete and utter lack of tact and them for taking it too seriousky and over-reacting, then you again for then over-reacting ect...

Quote:

09-07-2006 10:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Real Damo
It's a joint effort. You, X, with your complete and utter lack of tact and them for taking it too seriousky and over-reacting, then you again for then over-reacting ect...

Yes, I know. I was trying to display sarcasm with the hehehe.
09-07-2006 10:39 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its hard to do that without some sort of TONE. Text is tricky like that.

Quote:

09-07-2006 10:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was dry humor.
09-07-2006 10:41 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Of course.

Quote:

09-07-2006 10:43 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by David Xanatos
It was dry humor.

[paste obligatory your mom joke here]

09-08-2006 12:26 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm posting here to kill this thread.

With Raid.

Edit: Four days, no other posts, I'm calling this one a victory for the seriosky fporfified sgarps.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Scott Pilgrim: 09-12-2006 12:49 PM.

09-13-2006 3:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, the sgarps can't win in MY forum. Hehehe.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

09-13-2006 3:52 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH NOES

09-13-2006 8:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH YESSES?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » A slight conundrum.