What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Rehash of Evangelion» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rehash of Evangelion
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2006 12:59 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Quote:
Originally posted by Maverick
People just can't deal with big-ass electrical cords coming out of a socket in one's back, man.

Now that was stupid.
Peace.

I always thought it was hilarious that the EVA things had electrical cords.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-13-2006 1:54 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
People just can't deal with big-ass electrical cords coming out of a socket in one's back, man.

Now that was stupid.
Peace.

Yeah, it is hilarious. But as far as the mecha genre goes, its pretty damn stupid.

Also, I think the manga is better than the anime, which came first.
Peace.

09-13-2006 2:08 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that was stupid.
Peace.

Yeah, it is hilarious. But as far as the mecha genre goes, its pretty damn stupid.

Peace.

Eh, most mangas are better than their associated animes.

The only real exception is Trigun, IMO.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-13-2006 2:37 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that was stupid.
Peace.

Peace.

Eh, most mangas are better than their associated animes.

The only real exception is Trigun, IMO.

That's usually because the anime is adapted from the manga. So yeah, basically 90% of the time, the manga will be better.

Expect for Evangelion, which the anime came first and the manga is based off of that. Same with Cowboy Bebop, which is good in its own right as well but the anime is supreme.

Also, although the drawings are a little crazy for me, the Trigun manga does indeed kick ass.
Peace.

09-13-2006 3:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
most mangas are better than their associated animes.

You do not go from undead nazis bombing the shit out of cities with zepplins to a purple douchebag vomiting into a grenade launcher looking thing.

ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME YOU DON'T DO THAT

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-13-2006 3:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
most mangas are better than their associated animes.

You do not go from undead nazis bombing the shit out of cities with zepplins to a purple douchebag vomiting into a grenade launcher looking thing.

ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME YOU DON'T DO THAT

Hence, strengthing the fact that 90% of all mangas are better than their anime counterparts.

For all the bitchin' you do about Incogito Sharpie, I don't even remember seeing him. Which is good, no?

Also Sharpie, go vote for Hellsing. You know where...
Peace.

09-14-2006 11:54 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hellsing was a pretty friggin' sweet manga, so far. Pip died. Sw00t. I didn't think he'd actually do that.

Also, cocks.

09-17-2006 2:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I stopped reading it but apparently they kill off heinkel and yumiko, which sucks because they were hysterical.

And by hysterical I mean at one point they slaughter a bunch of hamas stand-ins and shoot communists execution style in the face.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-17-2006 4:01 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pip Bernadotte, Heinkel, and Yumi/Yumiko are all dead, and when fans complained, Kohta Hirano was like "Look you're lucky they lived that long, okay, stfu."

He put approximately 15% effort into the first three volumes combined.

09-17-2006 4:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Which one was pip again

edit: Also was the purple fuck in the initial series of episodes Hirano's idea because if it was...man what the fuck was that shit about

Quote by Alizarin:

09-17-2006 5:28 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, it wasn't. Incognito never appears in the manga, ever. Also, the Valentine Brothers' role is drastically downsized in the manga.

Pip was the French Legionnaire mercenary who joined the Hellsing Agency after all their grunts got killed.

09-17-2006 5:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I knew he wasn't in the manga I just wasn't sure how much of a say hirano had in the production of the series (or the first one since theres two now, one which dosen't seem as bad but then again theres only like one episode of it so far)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-17-2006 5:35 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Walter is obviously pwn.

09-17-2006 5:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dosen't he turn into some sort of mind-controlled nazi and hack up yumiko with piano wire.

I lost the link (I WAS READING THIS MANGA WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT DUE TO SHADY DEALINGS ON THE ARPANET.) to the thing and don't feel like looking for it so yeah just spoil it I guess.

PS: Does anderson die anderson was pretty badass

Quote by Alizarin:

09-17-2006 5:48 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anderson impales himself with one of the nails that nailed Christ to the cross and gets crazy foliage powers.

Walter is currently mindcontrolled and also de-aged.

Yumi is pretty dead.

Maxwell is a fucking nut.

09-17-2006 7:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got nailed in Jerusalem.

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

09-17-2006 7:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay pun.
09-17-2006 7:30 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by chaos
Anderson impales himself with one of the nails that nailed Christ to the cross and gets crazy foliage powers.

Walter is currently mindcontrolled and also de-aged.

Yumi is pretty dead.

Maxwell is a fucking nut.

I posted the link to where that anderson thing happened, but X was a vagina and took it down.

09-17-2006 7:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's illegal you dumb Mexican (ha ha redundancy) shit. Of course I did.
09-17-2006 7:36 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pussy.

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Rehash of Evangelion