What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » The Infinity» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Infinity
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-08-2006 2:00 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

404: Page not found - HostGator

Right now it's the main feature on my webspace while I'm still building my website. It's more art-oriented than here, which is probably it's main difference.

Currently I don't expect much on the board, but I'll update this thread once the site is making progress.

The actual site(Creation Edge Dot Com) will be very art-oriented. I will have links to art resources and will be hosting the ones I can(by law). My goal is also to provide space for other people's galleries aside from my own. This will include all kinds of original art, including prose, poetry, and music, not just photos and drawings.

There'll be an Oekaki(sp?) down the line...

Panda Moon Studios will eventually show up. (Panda Moon Studios being the name of my art studio(for now just a dream), while Creation Edge the name of my general business. Flux Productions is the pending name for my publishing stuff(for now a slipping dream)

So... if you're an artist of any kind and you're interested in having your own site, you can contact me any time and I'll make sure to set something up once the main page is done... (Right now I'm essentially just testing out CSS stuff, so nothing is really permanent. Especially that background >_>)

The only drawback is having creationedge.com as the domain name. :/

Hmm. Like I said, I'll update when progress is made.

09-09-2006 1:45 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Looks somewhat intriguing except for the fact I am:
1) Not artistically inclined.
2) Visiting too many forums as it is.
3) Unable to critique my way out of a paper bag.
4) Too busy listening to old Japanese anime music to even look at the main site.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 09-09-2006 1:46 AM.

09-11-2006 4:45 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Main site is attrocious right now anyway. Keep listening to that Jap music, it's better for you.

09-11-2006 5:14 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Isao Kronos
Looks somewhat intriguing except for the fact I am:
1) Not artistically inclined.
2) Visiting too many forums as it is.
3) Unable to critique my way out of a paper bag.
4) Too busy listening to old Japanese anime music to even look at the main site.

That last one is somewhat ironic looking at the two sites in your sig. Not that I'm a design expert myself, but still.

09-24-2006 4:10 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had to click those links because of what you posted, you son of a bitch.

10-06-2006 2:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am an artist. (supposedly)

But X-sah gave me an oekaki and would get all weepy and sad if I got an art site from you since he already offered me one.

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

10-06-2006 7:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpie Fangirl
I am an artist. (supposedly)

But X-sah gave me an oekaki and would get all weepy and sad if I got an art site from you since he already offered me one.

You know it.

Besides, would you really want one from ED!?
10-06-2006 9:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd want one from anyone who could give me one.

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

10-06-2006 10:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I'd want one from anyone who could give me one.

But if you had a choice between lovable X or not-so-lovable Ed...
10-06-2006 10:43 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MAXIMUM SPIDER

10-06-2006 10:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Lezard Valeth

Who says you're lovable?

Wait don't answer that.

10-06-2006 10:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lezard Valeth

Who says you're lovable?

Wait don't answer that.

I'm more lovable than Ed.
10-06-2006 10:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A cactus is more lovable than Ed.

10-06-2006 10:59 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CRAWLER ASSAULT

10-07-2006 12:19 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
A cactus is more lovable than Ed.

TEQUILA!

10-07-2006 12:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*hugs cactus*

Their thorns hurt like hell.

10-07-2006 12:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Poor Ed.
10-07-2006 1:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's got his mormon.

10-07-2006 3:55 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maximum Spider!

10-07-2006 4:29 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe I'm just Durrrr..., but Ed still posts here?

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » The Infinity