What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hmmmm Seraph» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hmmmm Seraph
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-17-2006 1:38 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know. Perhaps it is just me(though it will be hard to tell because the only one I know that has played DDS here other than me is X) but DDS 2 gets kinda Gay near the end. No, I haven't finished it but I saw the cutscene where Serph and Sera send their data to the sun/god. I have to say that was pretty Gay and I felt betrayed. It seemed way too happy anime style before a decisive battle and just did not have the same feel like the rest of the two games.

And Seraph is one ugly looking..... thing. I would have liked it alot more if Serph was the more dominant personality.

Plus I have read that you can get Heat in the final dungeon blah blah but I have Roland. Which made me happy. Roland > Heat

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-17-2006 1:42 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heat is awesome. Roland sucks. The logic follows.

09-17-2006 1:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah all this stuff is foreign to me.

But the way you explained that shit to me...yeah it sounds pretty Gay.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

09-17-2006 1:44 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't like Heat. I did at first for some reason but his angry guy schtick just got less and less appealing to me.

I like Gale better than both

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-17-2006 1:45 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Heat was hilarious.

"OMG GUYS WE HAVE TO EAT PEOPLE TO SURVIVE!"

And he's basically just totally okay with that, like he was eating people anyway. Just takes the whole we-are-now-cannibals thing in stride. wtfawesome

09-17-2006 1:47 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That would be a very good point if Argilla wasn't the only one who showed an aversion to devour others.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-17-2006 1:49 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but the way it's illustrated initially is pretty sweet. Serph, despite being all silent-protagonisty, seems at least troubled by it, and Argilla refuses.

Heat's like "YEAH, SWEET, WE GET TO EAT PEOPLE NOW"

09-17-2006 1:51 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Which is actually quite funny considering the real Heat seemed more humane than Serph and co.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-17-2006 1:54 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IT'S HURTING THE CHILDREN

09-17-2006 1:58 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We can always get another Smile

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-17-2006 2:00 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GOD RAINS HIS FURY UPON THE EARTH

09-17-2006 2:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-17-2006 2:50 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wot? Will you hurry up and change back into Nine?

09-17-2006 3:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The sun God, Brahman, pisses me right the fuck off personally... mainly because of the reception he gets.

IE, he's just and so on even though he turned most of Erath's humans to stone and the rest into demon cannibals.

However, if YHVH of the normal SMT series were to pull this stunt, you bet your ass he'd be decried as evil and everything that's wrong is His fault.

Even the fandom is guilty of such idiocy, because one is Hindu and one is Judeo-Christian.
09-17-2006 3:42 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nocturne is pretty good so far. I just liked DDS more.

09-17-2006 3:44 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nocturne is far far far better than DDS, imo. IMO

I just started on the sun in DDS 2. Don't have the motivation to play it right now.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-17-2006 3:47 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

EVIL SUN/GOD

09-17-2006 3:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
Nocturne is far far far better than DDS, imo. IMO

Honestly, you're right. I miss demon fusion and talk commands.
09-17-2006 3:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell are you people braying about, and why.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-17-2006 4:02 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We're braying about donkeys. Why? Because we like you.

EMM
OH
YOU
ESS
EEI

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hmmmm Seraph