What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hmmmm Seraph» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hmmmm Seraph
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-17-2006 9:29 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X Fangirl
Yes you're a mod, hold it over Zaphod's head.

Why don't I get magic powers?

09-17-2006 9:35 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because I'm awesome and you're not as awesome, duuuuh.

09-17-2006 9:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

09-17-2006 9:39 PMThe Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker is offline Send an Email to The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Search for Posts by The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kounts get vnholy innate magikz +1. Plz.

09-17-2006 9:40 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whoa, whoa whoa. This place has EXTREMELY STRICT STANDARDS for modship, and not just anybody gets to be a mod, you know.

I know this because I'm on staff here at TDotOL.

You, sir, can get on the waiting list if you so desire.

09-17-2006 9:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

09-17-2006 9:44 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am seriousky fucking psyched. :D

09-17-2006 9:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See Zaphod...this is why he's mod and you're not. Sorry.

Plus well...Super Mario RP.

09-17-2006 9:47 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It would've been okay if he'd kept the AWESOME FANFICS! ;_;

09-17-2006 9:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly. Plus well there should have been the whole..cybering thing, a new thread for every post like X said.

09-17-2006 9:51 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For someone with such good forum-flooding strategies, why does he choose to be Switzerland? Sheeeeeesh.

WE NEED A MASTERMIND TO COORDINATE OUR RAW COMEDIC ABILITIES

09-17-2006 9:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know... He's just queer. And by that I mean Gay and weird.

09-17-2006 9:55 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somebody put on Shall We Dance in the next room, and never before have I imagined Willy's actual physical appearance being that of an albino Richard Gere.

But now I have.

09-17-2006 9:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I pity you.

09-17-2006 9:57 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I pity me too. ;_;

But more importantly, I need to pick a release date for the HZD Vol. 2.

09-17-2006 10:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*hangs head in shame*

....X should have an RP about that.

09-17-2006 10:08 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YES!!!

YES HE SHOULD!

09-17-2006 10:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HZD volume 2.

But who would they fight against, Money?

LOLZ

09-17-2006 10:11 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Money...and...Money, mostly.

We'll turn Mav into an evil villain.

09-17-2006 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Evil bisexual villain and his boytoy Money.

Brilliant.

Pages (11): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hmmmm Seraph