What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hmmmm Seraph» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hmmmm Seraph
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-17-2006 10:19 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oooh, I hadn't thought of the Money-as-sexpet angle. Nice work ~ Luv

09-17-2006 10:26 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm Maji's sexpet.

09-17-2006 10:28 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

o.o

09-17-2006 11:29 PMThe Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker is offline Send an Email to The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Search for Posts by The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kovnts don't play games.

09-17-2006 11:35 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahhh eeei oooooh
Killer tofu

09-18-2006 6:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kovnt Kvntshredder
Kovnts don't play games.

Games aren't METAL, yeah.

Wearing clown makeup and pretending you're a satanist to piss off mommy and daddy, however, is apparently QUITE fucking metal.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-18-2006 3:30 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Juggalos = metal!? o.o

09-18-2006 4:02 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Detriot Rock City = lol

09-18-2006 7:21 PMRentCavalier is offline Send an Email to RentCavalier Homepage of RentCavalier Search for Posts by RentCavalier Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can't anything stay on topic more then two pages?
09-18-2006 8:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why would you want that?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

09-18-2006 8:17 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by RentCavalier
Can't anything stay on topic more then two pages?

You can bring it back on topic if you like, you know ;D

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-18-2006 9:30 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NYARLY-PAPA SAVE ME!!!!!
09-19-2006 4:44 PMRentCavalier is offline Send an Email to RentCavalier Homepage of RentCavalier Search for Posts by RentCavalier Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SMT: Nocturne is a bitch on Hard Mode, but I'm at Amala Temple now and its kinda tapered out. Has anyone beaten DDS2 on Hard? Is it as hard as Nocturne?
09-19-2006 5:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Unless you count Satan.
09-20-2006 8:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by chaos
Ahhh eeei oooooh
Killer tofu

I need mo allowance
Yo de laeeeee

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-20-2006 8:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So do I!
09-20-2006 8:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a Doug reference. Duh.

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-20-2006 8:33 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

loldoug

09-20-2006 8:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X Fangirl
It's a Doug reference. Duh.

I know.
09-20-2006 8:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, you don't.

Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Hmmmm Seraph