What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Some kind of underground Craigslist - Ask an Admin  » X-kun~?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page X-kun~?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-17-2006 2:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Please, for the love of pie instruct me on how to add smileys...or can I not do that. >.>

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

09-17-2006 2:50 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FOR THE LOVE OF SHARP

09-17-2006 2:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FOR THE LOVE OF SHARP AND/OR PYRAMID HEAD

09-17-2006 2:58 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FOR THE LOVE OF SHARP CHEDDAR

09-17-2006 3:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can add them using Add Smilies, the problem is you have a few issues uploading them to the server.

Name is the thing that shows when you hover over it, path is the URL, code is the code, and make sorting number 2.

If you add, tell me so I can upload them onto the server.
09-17-2006 3:57 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

O Admin, my Admin!

10-09-2006 1:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need to find mass stockpiles of smileys.

11-24-2007 11:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You do very well in finding nice smilies!

Hehe, X-kun. So cute.
11-25-2007 2:33 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Hehe, X-kun. So cute.

Oh, Jesus Christ I fucking agree...
Peace.

11-25-2007 2:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X-kun you irritate me so~ ^_^

11-25-2007 2:46 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It'd be better if it was Xy-kun. :o
Peace.

11-25-2007 2:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Xy-kun you drive me insane~ ^_^

11-25-2007 2:47 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somethin' so Laughing Out Loud

lolXy-kun
Peace.

11-25-2007 2:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I will call him that now.

11-25-2007 2:49 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's better than Dungy-kun...

...and Dungy-kun was fuckin' lol.
Peace.

11-25-2007 2:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dungy-kun was a Patient creation, it's written all over it

11-25-2007 5:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yup, Pat made Dungy-kun!

Awww, i'm sorry I irritate my love.
11-27-2007 3:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then stop doing it.

11-27-2007 4:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubby
Dungy-kun was a Patient creation, it's written all over it

Then he was all "DON'T CALL ME DUNGY-KUN" and of course, it caught on

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-27-2007 4:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just shortened it to Dungy because I enjoyed relating him to shit.

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Some kind of underground Craigslist - Ask an Admin  » X-kun~?