What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The heavy metal gods return!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The heavy metal gods return!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-17-2006 7:50 PMThe Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker is offline Send an Email to The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Search for Posts by The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been listening to some of their new material and I must say, MY GOD they've done it. Their new stuff is some of their best yet. It's THAT damn good. Some of it has a Led Zeppelin catchy flavor to it and the rest sounds like good old Iron Maiden. I forsee soldout tour dates and hot chicks bearing their big tits. Can't wait to buy this and catch them touring. Anyone else been listening to it/excited about it? O_O!!

09-17-2006 9:41 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All the chicks who listen to Maiden only have big tits in the "whoa those are at her knees" sense, dude.

Metal is dead.

09-17-2006 10:13 PMThe Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker is offline Send an Email to The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Search for Posts by The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

... NOOOOOO FVCKKKKKK YOVVVV

This post has been edited; it was last edited by The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker: 09-17-2006 10:20 PM.

09-17-2006 10:16 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOLY CRAP YOU DO!?

09-26-2008 2:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol Iron Maiden

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

09-26-2008 3:34 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

run to the hills

run for you lives

oh i dunno

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-26-2008 3:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's the only song of theirs

09-26-2008 3:40 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh the red man knows wars
With his hands and his knives
On the Bible you swore
Fought your battle with lies oh yeah
Leave my body in shame
Leave my soul in disgrace
But by ev'ry god's name
Say a prayer for your race oh yeah

White man White man
Our country was green and all our rivers wide
White man White man
You came with a gun and soon our children died
White man White man
Don't you give a light for the blood you've shed?

oh shit wiat that's queen what do you know they did this before maiden

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-26-2008 3:40 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

actually i like run to the hills, its got a good riff

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-26-2008 12:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I remember about this dude is he had a sig or a post that involved urinating on kids, so I became convinced he was r. kelly floating the idea of a death metal album

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-28-2008 5:51 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The Kvnt Vnt Kocksvcker

Oh Gawd, I remember this abysmal lace-curtain...
Peace.

01-05-2010 2:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Christopher Lee is making a symphonic metal album.

It's going to be about Charlemagne, yes, the Holy Roman Emperor, that Charlemagne.

I figured this was somehow relevant to whatever the hell this thread was supposed to be.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-05-2010 2:46 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charlie Kelly:
Christopher Lee is making a symphonic metal album.

It's going to be about Charlemagne, yes, the Holy Roman Emperor, that Charlemagne.

I figured this was somehow relevant to whatever the hell this thread was supposed to be.

"To My Great-Great-Great...Great-Great-Great Grandfather, who rocked harder than any of you pussies could have ever imagined."

01-05-2010 2:55 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is going to be the best album ever.
01-05-2010 8:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy fuck, that sounds awesome

PS he is the only dude awesome enough to be like "oh, first holy roman emperor? Yeah I am related to him"

04-12-2010 4:10 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dudley:
All the chicks who listen to Maiden only have big tits in the "whoa those are at her knees" sense, dude.

Metal is dead.

i know several girls younger than me even who like iron maiden

iron maiden is awesome thats why (actually typically girls like AWFUL music so that doesnt help but still)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-12-2010 4:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that's a big problem, with my selection of friends

I don't stay friends with females for long because they listen to and watch absolute shit

Is that shallow of me, I dunno. But it's true

04-12-2010 5:32 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, if you can't get along, then you can't get along.
04-13-2010 12:31 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

theres two kinds of women personalities

those who prefer to have women as friends and will gang up on any poor guy with the poor luck to accompany them

those who hate other women and prefer the company of men almost exclusively

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-13-2010 12:32 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i hang out with a couple groups of girls where i am the only guy there

i'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The heavy metal gods return!