What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » WASTELAND WAAAAN» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page WASTELAND WAAAAN
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-02-2006 12:50 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ZOOM!

10-02-2006 12:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Z.O.M.G.
10-02-2006 12:52 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

D.E.S.U.

10-02-2006 1:18 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a nice purple.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

10-02-2006 1:20 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Purple is pimp.

Thus, armor = pimp.

10-02-2006 1:24 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if it'd look better gold... hm.

Probably not.
10-02-2006 1:26 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The armor, gold?

I'm thinking I might go white armor, black shoulders, purple trim...

10-02-2006 1:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I mean the trim gold.

And I call white armor for when I grab DoW!

White armor, gold trim for me.

Or maybe gold armor, purple trim.
10-02-2006 1:35 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I might go white armor purple trim.

10-02-2006 1:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly, why?

Your current color scheme looks good.
10-02-2006 1:39 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lemme take shots of both.

10-02-2006 1:45 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Observe.

10-02-2006 1:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

White and gold is my favorite color scheme, yeah.

Or monotone.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

10-02-2006 1:47 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmm.. can I see the banner ingame?

Also, can I see a gold armor-purple trim and white armor-gold trim?
10-02-2006 1:48 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Reinheit des Willens is my white/gold army.

10-02-2006 1:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't like how only one knee pad gets the trim color... bah.

That's pretty nice though.
10-02-2006 1:51 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gold armor, purple trim.

Also, the shoulders have been uniformly black, but that can be changed.

10-02-2006 1:52 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, army names thus far have been:

Paragons
Heralds
Zealots

o_o

10-02-2006 1:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hm... what are your graphics set to anyway?

Who's Zealots? I'm Avatars...

And can I see the banner ingame?
10-02-2006 1:54 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dude, it's an RTS. The graphics don't get better than that.

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » WASTELAND WAAAAN