What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » About Isao» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page About Isao
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-11-2006 11:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.popanime.net/megami/phpBB2/vi...r=asc&start=135

And for those too lazy to click the link non...I'll post the best here.

Quote:
Only because I know the truth about you, SHODAN- you registered here for the express purpose of trolling, especially in the case of specific people. Morzas's initial suspicions were correct. I visited TDOTL, I was in on your charade but now that I've washed my hands of them, I can be more point-blank about things. If I wasn't so freaked out by the pony forums or PCF I'd tell them of your trolling intentions there as well.

OMG WATCH OUT FORUMS, HERE I COME. Isao it would help if you realized that I don't troll the pony forums or PCF, OR Megaten. Infact I do exactly what you do on Megaten--troll Mikey and his bisexual pal. (and I trolled Bickle on PCF but he came here so yeah)

So you're a fucking troll too, weeaboo.

Quote:
Do you even know what that bitch did to me? Banned me for saying I got married on RO.

I have the biggest grin on my face right now.

Quote:
Basically: She banned me from an IRC channel/some forums for some indeterminate amount of time (I don't care anymore, I'm not going back) for saying I got married on RO and saying what my "bride" said. This pisses me off, even if this is the internet.

So...what little bipolar pest wants to get banned next for doing nothing and then sent on a tirade? Any takers?

Also does anyone find it peculiar that he got so pissed over RO

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

10-11-2006 11:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holllow-chan lets get married on maplestory. desu~ Luv

PS: Maybe he e-married a guy and this is just pent up hostility?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-11-2006 11:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, maybe it turned out to be a dude and he's really pissed now... Always a possibility.

Also yes Sharpie lets get married on Maplestory it will be fun~ and kawaii~

10-11-2006 11:44 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He got married on RO. It was to a dude, no question.

Was he the one I banned as well? If so I feel better about the whole affair.
10-11-2006 11:44 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn, now I wish I was at wedding. For entertainment purposes and all that. I've always wanted to be at a wedding and yell that I object to this two people getting married.

When everyone thinks I have a huge agenda and something important to say, I'll just sit back down and tell them to continue.

That's what I'll do at Hol and Sharpie's wedding, but Sharpie = me. So, it's all good I guess.

Quote:
Do you even know what that bitch did to me? Banned me for saying I got married on RO.
Laughing My Ass Off

How many times has be been banned? Its like you have to try to do that around here.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 10-11-2006 11:45 PM.

10-11-2006 11:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure Mal, you're probably thinking of Herb/4channer.

Isao is from Megaten, wasn't here that long.

But boy was this hilarious.

Also: YOU ALL ARE IN ON MY CHARADE.

10-11-2006 11:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Quote:
Laughing My Ass Off

How many times has be been banned? Its like you have to try to do that around here.
Peace.

He's only been banned the one time, and he blows his gasket.

Iron, I demand you react in this way next time I ban you for no reason, if you mean it or not.

10-11-2006 11:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Damn, now I wish I was at wedding. For entertainment purposes and all that. I've always wanted to be at a wedding and yell that I object to this two people getting married.

OH DAMMIT. IF WE'D HAD PRIOR WARNING FOR THIS...heres how I envision it. It's cliche but we'd have so pranked them.

E-priest: ...Speak now or forever hold your pe-

Hollow: ISAO DUN KNOCKED ME UP AND LEFT LITTLE SHANIQUA-BELIZE-HAMILTON ALL ALONE. THAT DEADBEATS NOT PAYIN NO CHILD SUPPORT

Nine: YO HOLD UP MAN ISAO YOU MY BEST FRIEND YOU AIN'T SPOSED TO BE SLEEPIN WITH MY GIRL.

Then I could have piped in (under the username "maury" obviously) and begun yelling "Isao...you are...NOT THE FATHER"

Commence crying and copious use of any 'dance' macro (all MMORPGS have them)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2006 11:48 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Charade is a fun word.

Oh yeah, Mal did ban 4channer for a minute didn't he? Looking back on that now, how did we let that happen?

EDIT:
Quote:
Hollow: ISAO DUN KNOCKED ME UP AND LEFT LITTLE SHANIQUA-BELIZE-HAMILTON ALL ALONE.

Sweet Jesus, Sharpie. Laughing My Ass Off
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 10-11-2006 11:50 PM.

10-11-2006 11:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005

Then I could have piped in (under the username "maury" obviously) and begun yelling "Isao...you are...NOT THE FATHER"

Commence crying and copious use of any 'dance' macro (all MMORPGS have them)

DAMN! Why did we think of this so late in the game?!

Also Nine...Mal banned the 4channer because Mal thought he was RUINING 4UMS and well...X said not to ban him and let me have at the 4channer, but Mal banned him anyways, and that's where the "About Ikki" thread came from.

Because I always liked ol Herb, I can't resist banning people for no reason is all. Especially n00bs.

10-11-2006 11:52 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know this is like the best idea I've ever had.

BUT ISAO RUINED IT BY NOT PROVIDING ME WITH AN ITINERARY.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2006 11:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Weeaboos do that, you know. Ruin things.

But honestly you have been fuckin hilarious tonight. You're drinking aren't you?

10-11-2006 11:55 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

One of your best.

I don't know if you remember but there's still that one post you made in my high school thread in PCF about emos attacking a small Russian village and two tactial army deployed to take them down all when you were explaining to me what "emos" actually were.

Still cracks me up to this day.

I liked Ikki too when he first came on the scene, love. The whole argument over American Beauty was classic.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 10-11-2006 11:55 PM.

10-11-2006 11:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mia Fey
Quote:

Weeaboos do that, you know. Ruin things.

But honestly you have been fuckin hilarious tonight. You're drinking aren't you?

Nope.

Last night yes which is why I overslept and had a pounding headache, since I went to eat at someones house and they had this damn red wine...wine and me don't go together so well especially if vodkas involved. When wine gets involved it enters into "this is crazy" territory. Where you fall asleep propped up in a chair.

edit: That thread was gold. Reposted for those unfamiliar with it.

Quote:
Sharpshooter005
"We must incinerate them. Gir plushie after Gir plushie. Livejournal after Livejournal. Spiked bracelet by spiked bracelet. Hot topic after Hot topic.."

Then the tactics..

Quote:
"always thought it would be a fun thing to have your own personal gothic puppet slave."

My response
Brainwash one, and use them as an unwitting spy to gain tactical information on their numbers and armaments.

Then we got to the optimal plan

Quote:
No, no, it requires you to be subtle.

Just begin leaving razor blades around near their belongings. Then bribe your biology teachers. Make them just arbitrarily start dropping hints as to what arteries are fatal if cut and which aren't. Just keep hammering this in daily.

If you're good about it, they won't..I mean they won't go "oh they want me to kill myself", it'll just come to them eventually. Like that part in the godfather where tom hagen just kind of mentions to the guy how the romans used to kill themselves.

Then one morning, bam, emo kid dead in their bathtub.

Also the hot topics, those need to be shut down. Thats like their armory, you deprive them of equipment and that automatically puts them on the defensive.

I've got a whole plan here, basically it entails slowly breaking the backs of the goth and emo subcultures, then taking the remaining few and working them to death in some form of mining operation until their combined populations are too low to be of any note.

This plan is also pretty cool, because it winds up netting us alot of coal as well. Which...we can then just do whatever we feel like with.

Then finally I had to explain the emos to nine.

Quote:
In the late 1970s, the Soviet chemical warfare program known as Biopreperat created a weaponized form of measels. They codenamed it R-6553. R-6553 was a fairly mundane project. Until a scientist known only to the west as Yakov infused it with trace amounts of the marburg virus and bubonic plague.

Unfortunately, one of the monkeys used in the testing escaped its facility. Soon reports from a nearby town began to surface of strange creatures with acoustic guitars prowling the streets at night, and reports of grave robbings. After weeks of hunting the elusive figures, one was captured by an angry mob. The monster had long, shaggy hair, black rimmed glasses, and wore strangely striped leggings on its right arm.

Fearing this was the work of the CIA. The Soviets dispatched a specialized team of Spetsnaz to the town to "contain" the outbreak.

There were no survivors. The last radio message recieved from the team, roughly translated, resembles something like "Echo 2, Echo 2 this is Bravo 1. Team two is down, we have lost radio contact. *the next five minutes is punctuated by wails, and what analysts believe are gunshots." WHAT IS THIS THING?! IT WON'T DIE!!! IT WONT-" the transmission ended there. A recovery team found a severed right forearm still in fatigues, it was pockmarked with hundreds of cuts from a razor blade.

The official story is the team fell victim to a poorly organized attempt by revolutionary factions to stage an uprising in the more rural areas.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-29-2006 6:48 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you know I don't believe RO HAS a dance emoticon
08-17-2016 11:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol I banned him for getting married on RO. That is a good reason to probate

08-19-2016 11:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isao is banned?
08-19-2016 11:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah I only banned him for a day in like 2011

05-16-2018 9:18 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know, the last thing I remember hearing before I left last was how X "didn't ever want to talk to me again" and the sentiment across the board was unanimous.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 05-16-2018 9:20 PM.

05-17-2018 6:37 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
I don't know, the last thing I remember hearing before I left last was how X "didn't ever want to talk to me again" and the sentiment across the board was unanimous.

We've had a couple of people who became dead to us. Full on dead to us, absolutely no going back because they did things that crossed the line. So we had to purge them from being here.

Frankly, it's been so long..I forget if you were one or involved or if it was just we got annoyed.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » About Isao