What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » JFK died today» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page JFK died today
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-22-2006 2:13 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So whats up?

11-22-2006 2:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Poor JFK.
11-22-2006 2:16 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

First and Last Catholic President.

11-22-2006 2:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If only they'd put a bullet in LBJ's head instead things would have been better.

(seriousky)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-22-2006 2:21 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

how many kids did he kill today

11-22-2006 2:35 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
If only they'd put a bullet in LBJ's head instead things would have been better.

(seriousky)

Quoting this.
Peace.

11-22-2006 3:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

JFK we hardly knew ye or any other of your many dead relatives.

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

11-22-2006 3:07 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mia Fey
JFK we hardly knew ye or any other of your many dead relatives.

He does have a lot of dead relatives.

Crazy family curse.
Peace.

11-22-2006 3:07 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh also why hasn't ted kennedy just fucking DIED already. I swear he's pretty much the most worthless member of that family (aside from I guess JFK's dad).

Seriousky. JFK died...Bobby Kennedy dies...Ted Kennedy gets into a plane crash, drives off a fucking bridge. And he's still kicking around. What the FUCK???

Everybody talks about the 'kennedy curse' but if there is one, it's a pretty shitty curse since it spared Teddy.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2006 3:08 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Try harder, Sharpie. Try harder.

Maybe the direct approach this time?
Peace.

11-22-2006 3:09 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The plane crash and bridge thing were before I was born.

Which I guess means the grim reaper isn't doing his job, at which point why do we even keep him on the payroll....alas...get me a plane ticket I'll go do it.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2006 3:13 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Grim Reaper is making like Larry Brown money (50 million for five years) and I'm not waiving him so he can just sit home and collect checks while bastards are out there not getting killed.

So yeah, even though he's been slipping, he's still on the payroll.

Also Sharpie, while you're gone, get Rumsfeld as well.
Peace.

11-22-2006 3:13 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

More people died at Chappadiquik than 3 Mile Island.

11-22-2006 3:17 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Also Sharpie, while you're gone, get Rumsfeld as well.

He resigned, he's of no consequence.

I could see smacking him and just screaming "WHEN DID YOU STOP BEING COOL, WHAT THE HELL MAN".

I like to think there was an Afghanistan Rumsfeld and an 'everything after that' Rumsfeld. And the latter like..locked the former in a broom closet, and one day they will return and it'll all be okay again

Quote by Alizarin:

11-22-2006 5:30 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Everybody talks about the 'kennedy curse' but if there is one, it's a pretty shitty curse since it spared Teddy.

Guess the warranty ran out.

They don't make lifelong generational curses like they used to, I'll tell you what's up.
Peace.

11-22-2006 5:33 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm guessing the curse only attacks useful members.

11-22-2006 5:35 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It seems that like its going that way, yeah.
Peace.

07-02-2016 2:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Oh also why hasn't ted kennedy just fucking DIED already. I swear he's pretty much the most worthless member of that family (aside from I guess JFK's dad).

Seriousky. JFK died...Bobby Kennedy dies...Ted Kennedy gets into a plane crash, drives off a fucking bridge. And he's still kicking around. What the FUCK???

Quote by Nine XXVI:
Try harder, Sharpie. Try harder.

Maybe the direct approach this time?
Peace.

holy shit Sharp killed Ted Kennedy

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

07-02-2016 3:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My views on Ted Kennedy somewhat softened.

But it is true that I met him very shortly before he died.

...I stand by the LBJ comment. (Also Bobbys still my favorite of the Kennedys. When that palestinian gunned him down we really should have caught onto the fact we're gonna be fighting a perpetual war with fundamentalists.)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-16-2016 2:53 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's a weird fact.

JFK was actually invited to Gettysburg for the 100th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address after taking a tour of the battlefield but replied along the lines of "I'd love to, but I have to go to Dallas to mend fences" (he was in Dallas to try and shore up support for reelection yeah)

Meaning if he'd come here for remembrance day, the assassination doesn't happen because Oswald never gets the opportunity.

Also the tour itself is kinda lol. JFK hopped in a car and started driving and made a beeline for the angle/high water mark and the guy giving the tour said "I had to do the whole damn thing backwards" because he'd wanted to do it chronologically...also when the secret service showed up to inform him jfk was coming, his kid went "dad there are some people from the government outside" and he jokingly responded "guess the IRS finally got me"

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » JFK died today