What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Giuliani screwed over for White House 2008» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Giuliani screwed over for White House 2008
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-02-2007 1:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Page Not Found

It's probably Hilary's fault. The fucking bitch.
01-02-2007 1:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With a name like Giuliani, he's got to be italian right

So can the mob, which doesn't exist I swear, off Hilary Clinton please? Thanks

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-02-2007 1:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That'd be nice, yeah.
01-02-2007 1:50 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H

This hasn't happened yet? The Mafia has failed...

...which like Holleh said, doesn't exist. Ninja!

EDIT: So who are the Republicans looking to have run for them and all?
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 01-02-2007 1:51 PM.

01-02-2007 2:14 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We need some definate coordination with all organized crime groups to off that she-demon.

01-02-2007 2:16 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What did you have in mind? The Rosario family is out of control by the way.
Peace.

01-02-2007 2:27 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, first off we pardon the Unabomber and round up all the top bastards in an undisclosed location in Maine and hand them the Necronomicon, give em a picture of Mrs. Clinton, and just sorta hide out in Hawaii until Armageddon is over.

01-02-2007 4:05 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tomorrows headline. "Ben Smith's decapitated head found in fish cannery"

What...constitution only protects the press from the GOVERNMENT. Dosen't say anything about some shadowy private sector entity keeping the daily news under its thumb

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-02-2007 5:41 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Quote:
Originally posted by H

Peace.

Haven't you heard it's a Decepticon plan to get a couple of puppets into the race for the White House?

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

01-03-2007 12:29 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Tomorrows headline. "Ben Smith's decapitated head found in fish cannery"

What...constitution only protects the press from the GOVERNMENT. Dosen't say anything about some shadowy private sector entity keeping the daily news under its thumb

I'll get right on that.
Peace.

01-03-2007 5:45 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Quote:
Originally posted by H

Peace.

Haven't you heard it's a Decepticon plan to get a couple of puppets into the race for the White House?

STARSCREAM '08. BECAUSE I TRUST THE EVIL OUTER-SPACE JET ROBOT ALOT MORE THAN HILLARY

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-06-2007 1:58 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently not so screwed over

And according to the polls, he'd actually legitimately beat everyone...but if not, I'm totally comfortable with whatever tampering is necessary. It's fucking Giuliani we're talking about, if people aren't sharp enough to realize "president giuliani=very yes" then it needs to just happen and maybe after a while they'll learn to accept how its a good idea

Or really...anyone but Hillary can win. But if its Giuilani who wins then its even better

Quote by Alizarin:

02-06-2007 5:19 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WAR EVERY 28 DAYS.

02-06-2007 7:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YAY!

And yes, Giuliani for president is the only thing Sharpie, X-sah, and I agree on.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

02-06-2007 7:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It would be wonderful, yes.
02-06-2007 8:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So therefore the world will be ending soon

02-06-2007 8:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Clings to Holly*

HOLD ME
02-06-2007 8:28 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAFU
WAR EVERY 28 DAYS.

02-06-2007 9:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
*Clings to Holly*

HOLD ME

*holds X-sah*

Sharpie gets "the world is ending" sex first though

02-06-2007 9:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wannnn.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Giuliani screwed over for White House 2008