What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » If you could make a whole new Megaman series...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you could make a whole new Megaman series...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-12-2002 4:51 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by TenguMaster:
Well, the topic explains it all, but: If you were to create a new Megaman series, which one would it be?

I'd make a series of Megaman fighting games for the GBA, but not like a normal fighting game.
There'd be the option to fight, allowing you to fight with/against the first 6 robot masters.
Then, there would be the adventure mode. In afdventure mode, there would be 8 stages to go through. Each stage representing one Megaman game. Finishing the stage , would unlock the RM's for that game to use in the fight mode.
Once you'd have completed 7 stages, the eighth would be unlocked.(to be continued)
In the second game, it would be exactly the same, but with Mavericks.
and in the third game, you'd start off with enemies such as Sniper Joe's, and the Yellow Devil.
Then , you would be able to unlock other minibosses, and different types of special enemies. again, one for each game, but x2, and MM2, would be combined and so on. Then, once you would have completed the 7 stages, there'd still be two more that had just been unlocked.One would be a stage, where you'd get to play as Megaman, X, Zero, Vile, and other charactars like that if you beat it, and finnaly, for that one extra stage in each game:

Once you beat it, you could trade the charactars you have with charactars from other games!

So, what do you think of that?

And don;t forget to post your own too.

There's already a topic for this. Here's the URL. If you had the chance to make the next Megaman game
08-12-2002 5:06 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by TenguMaster:
Well, I didn;t actually see that topic, but this is for making a whol new series, not just a game.
You don;t just make up a new storyline and bosses for the X series. You make up your own series.

Oh, ok. Well, I'll have to think about that some more. But for now, I'll show you my post from the topic.
Quote:
A great idea for Capcom to do on one of Megaman's Anniversaries would be to release a special Megaman game where could mix characters so that they can go to different games. Ex. X in Megaman 7, or Megaman.EXE in a Megaman X type game and you would fight the enemies in an RPGish kind of way.
08-12-2002 11:36 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, here's my quote.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hypershell
Well, I had two ideas for a new MM game. One X and one Legends. I've gone over my idea for a MMX game before, so I won't bore you with repeating all that (don't feel like typing it all anyway).

The Legends game is actually something I'm working on in RPGMaker (yes, we all would have loved a fancy 3-D half-action game like the other two Legends, but I know nothing about that stuff, so I'm sticking with a typical RPG battle system). I will be attempting to tie Legends in with the X series. There will be outrageous ideas I'll probably get flamed over, but I won't spoil that for you yet. Almost all the music will be from various MegaMan games, with one exception (unless you count the few-second-long Sleeping and Game Over musics, which I still might change). Several beloved characters will be making a return, including Gatz.

I kinda paused on the Legends game for a while, but I'm getting back on it. I should have a demo out fairly soon, but Gatz probably won't be in it just yet.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

08-13-2002 2:28 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by TenguMaster
You just don't get it, do you? Is Megaman Legends 3 a series. No, it;s a game. You have to make a up a series, not just make another X series game. Get it?

Indeed. Some people here need to read. Game doesnt = series.

A series eh?

[GLOW=limegreen][SHADOW=seagreen]Rockman BIO[/SHADOW] [/GLOW]

Ill give more details later.
08-17-2002 4:50 PMHypershell is offline Send an Email to Hypershell Homepage of Hypershell Search for Posts by Hypershell Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by TenguMaster
You just don't get it, do you? Is Megaman Legends 3 a series. No, it;s a game. You have to make a up a series, not just make another X series game. Get it?

DAMMIT! Sorry! I think the original topic was about a game, not a series. So, when they said this was done before, just confused the hell outta me.

Orga1984: I never worshipped you, X. I passed out the popcorn during your Holly-pr0n displays, but I never worshipped you.
TDotOL: *Whistles innocently*

08-17-2002 5:06 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a great idea for a new Megaman series!

It's called

Megaman Medaeavil!

Story...shorten to get to the point!

Set in 12th Century England, when Dragon slaying and searching for holy grails were trendy! Raged a battle between the 'Iron Golem' kingdoms of Lightsolum and Rosenborg, good vs. evil basicly.

The reason for the battle is over metools, small 'Iron Golems' that boost their hosts with power.

I've done some character artwork to show: Here's Megaman!

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

08-17-2002 5:09 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Behold my friends! My appearence in Megaman Medaeavil! :D

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

08-18-2002 1:12 PMFanTom X is offline Send an Email to FanTom X Search for Posts by FanTom X Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahh, all of the endangered video game characters have been saved, and now it's time for a little R&R. Not of MegaMan's watch. Rockman surfs the internet to learn more about the wars in the medivel days. He is hooked on one certain war called... The Omega War... Rockman knows that the ancient people know more than we think they did. According to ancient literature, there were 24 kings. Each king had the name of a greek letter. MegaMan focused on a single one of these... Sigma. MegaMan X had told MegaMan all about his arch enemy, Sigma, and how he was only a virus. Rockman knew that there had to be more to this. The Sigma virus had definutly taken over this man's body. And MegaMan had to stop it from ever becoming a true virus. RockMan gathers together an army of 12 people. Included in this army are:

MegaMan X
Zero
Douglas
Toad
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong JR
Blues
Rush
Sonic the Headgehog
Tails
Bass
Marco

The army of twelve beings travel back in time, to armor up, and kick some greek alphabet butt. Unfortunatly, the Sigma virus manages to escape, and travel into the internet. The new heros go back to their new HQ, back in the future/present.

Note that you can play as any character of the army. Yes this includes toad and douglas. LOL.

Coming soon: The legend of ROCKMAN, Cyber Travel
08-18-2002 6:36 PMShinwa is offline Send an Email to Shinwa Search for Posts by Shinwa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

[GLOW=limegreen][SHADOW=seagreen]Rockman BIO[/SHADOW] [/GLOW]

Tokio - 22XX

The center of government and one of the largest metropolitan areas of the world. Pollution is at a surprising minimum for the capital of the world. The government is well liked by all citizens. Although there are some who disagree. The government doesn?t speak of them but they are there...

Rick Daragon, a fanatical anarchist leads the terrorist group, Eternal Echelon. The government doesn?t formally acknowledge this group publicly and covers up their terrible acts using high public technology as a scapegoat. Some of these small military factions don?t even inform the government on everything they should. Thus some factions have fallen under the control of the Eternal Echelon. Others have willingly accepted alliances with the Eternal Echelon as spy?s on the united earth government.

In the outskirts of Tokio city lives a normal nuclear family, the Celdrake's. Alex Celdrake, a 16 year old boy lives a quiet life in the safety of his neighbor hood. Although he?s a timid person his long lost history is stained with massive blood shed.

New York City ? 22XX

On the other side of the world lies another with bloodstained history. He doesn?t take kindly to society but also doesn?t wish for its destruction. He enjoys being alone but hasn?t stopped his bloodshed ways. He continues to fight for a justice that many do not share. James Eldran fights in a burning hatred geared for total revenge.

Thanks to Krieg and others for help with the names! I can do names worth shit Dead
08-20-2002 9:11 AMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

let me guess manchesterdevil .

[IRONIC]you are evil ? [/IRONIC]
08-20-2002 3:43 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I just eye up other people's birds. :P

Quote:

Quote:

06-07-2009 9:37 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by FanTom X:
Ahh, all of the endangered video game characters have been saved, and now it's time for a little R&R. Not of MegaMan's watch. Rockman surfs the internet to learn more about the wars in the medivel days. He is hooked on one certain war called... The Omega War... Rockman knows that the ancient people know more than we think they did. According to ancient literature, there were 24 kings. Each king had the name of a greek letter. MegaMan focused on a single one of these... Sigma. MegaMan X had told MegaMan all about his arch enemy, Sigma, and how he was only a virus. Rockman knew that there had to be more to this. The Sigma virus had definutly taken over this man's body. And MegaMan had to stop it from ever becoming a true virus. RockMan gathers together an army of 12 people. Included in this army are:

MegaMan X
Zero
Douglas
Toad
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong JR
Blues
Rush
Sonic the Headgehog
Tails
Bass
Marco

The army of twelve beings travel back in time, to armor up, and kick some greek alphabet butt. Unfortunatly, the Sigma virus manages to escape, and travel into the internet. The new heros go back to their new HQ, back in the future/present.

Note that you can play as any character of the army. Yes this includes toad and douglas. LOL.

Coming soon: The legend of ROCKMAN, Cyber Travel

This game hasn't been made yet? SOMEBODY, STEP ON IT.
12-06-2009 6:42 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i would make star force have a not-shit story

gonna be honest, I loved Star Force 1 and 2 but as usual, the story can ESAD.
12-06-2009 4:43 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I could make a whole new Mega Man series, I would decline.
12-06-2009 5:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did I ever link that one video where it's, like, silent hill megaman

Yeah I would want that to be an entire game

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-06-2009 5:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That video has been lost to the ether sadly.
12-06-2009 5:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I went looking for it once and it seemingly just disappeared off the entire internet. To be honest that kinda pisses me off because it was pretty neat of a thing.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-06-2009 9:54 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was Mega Man meets Monster Party meets Silent Hill. It was awesome.

The first level of Monster Party is basically pre-SH anyway. It fit.
12-06-2009 10:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Monster Party - NES Gameplay

About 3:38 in

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

12-07-2009 6:26 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if they ever actually used a baseball bat as a weapon in any of the SH games, but it totally wouldn't be out of place.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » If you could make a whole new Megaman series...