What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » If you could make a whole new Megaman series...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you could make a whole new Megaman series...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-15-2015 4:33 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yes and no

you're alot more responsible for your time when in school, so you get to make your own schedule. work, really, it depends on what kind of schedule you have

40 hours a week or more isnt bad to do if you have a set schedule and have routine, but if you're working somewhere that expects you to be flexible even 20 hours a week can fuck up your life bad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-15-2015 4:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I am going to have a non-retail job so. I know a lot of it will be brought home but still it won't be nearly as bad as college or retail.

X: I can draw a better swastika than that. It's just a bunch of straight lines!

09-15-2015 4:37 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i;m going to have a non retail job too, but until i do i just make do with what i have

really how hard something is just depends on the extent it allows you to manage your time

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-15-2015 4:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well once I have a job things will be different with time management because I will either have a smartphone or tablet, therefore allowing me to browse Dot/play dragon/talk to Sharp wherever I want instead of infront of a desktop computer.

I will probably get a tablet so I can draw on it too. Therefore I only need the desktop for Excel and all that

09-15-2015 4:56 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The cleaning job I've got is only part-time though the supervisor does offer overtime. Not the ideal situation for myself since I'd rather have a job where I know I have a full working week, but my brother did give me the heads up in the first place (nepotism will get you anywhere - even a cleaning job at a train station!) and I said sure. It's only temporary up to October and I did apply for another go at data entry with Royal Mail this Christmas.

------

Speaking of X fighting the Nightmare Virus. I had thought of a story (game or fanfic - details are sketchy but the gist is Gate is ready to unleash a plan decades in the making and X has to stop him or bad shit will happen, while a giant undead monster stomps its way through everything to hunt him down). But alas I can't make heads or tails of coding and I am a lazy writer. At least I can do something about the latter.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

09-15-2015 5:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My job is....just bizarre by now and probably not for longer, so I'm scoping out new things.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-16-2015 3:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Didn't you have stuff lined up for November?
09-16-2015 1:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not...at the moment?

Then again there's that old saying "man plans, god laughs" and its only the 16th so who knows what'll happen between now and then

edit: Oh wait, you're thinking of that test I mentioned. I've been intentionally vague about all this because you sort of acquire that habit considering how petty and borderline high school this town and the people in it can get (its not paranoia when there kinda are people out there with petty 14 year old girl level agendas). The actual written test wouldn't be until probably january, you have to do an interview-ish process and I haven't been told when those are being held for the prospective candidates.

In the interim I'm still just scoping out other things in terms of jobby jobs. Because the aforementioned test would not be for a full time position by any means. It's just something I'd been thinking of at least trying.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-18-2015 8:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Didn't you have stuff lined up for November?

Apparently they were looking for substitute teachers in a district around here, and I technically qualified....that's depressing isn't it, you just need a degree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MAN, COULD YOU IMAGINE THAT.

(I am getting sick of this 'job'. The infrequent payment, the fact the place is kind of a disaster, there's no way I'm doing this into november. Absolutely no way, I'd rather blow my brains out. I only took this job because I thought there would be a museum, that was my endgame, without that...this is useless.)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-19-2015 4:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You as a teacher...

Dear God.
09-19-2015 11:31 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Teaching changes a man

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-19-2015 12:56 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or not. History teachers can be an odd bunch.

09-19-2015 1:51 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Frog, The Cursed Swordsman:
Teaching changes a man

My friend who teaches high school tells me stories that tell me I would be fired immediately as teacher. I did help her get a DS emulator running so they could play Phoenix Wright in class, so that was neat.
09-19-2015 6:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Or not. History teachers can be an odd bunch.

The good ones tend to be.

Quote:
I did help her get a DS emulator running so they could play Phoenix Wright in class

This is why the other countries will win.

Quote by Jack Crawford:
You as a teacher...

Dear God.

"Good morning class. Open your textbook to page....no this is wrong....wrong....facile analysis...hogwash...wrong, wrong, discredited historiography...that has no provenance...that's just absurd...Okay you know what, fuck it throw the book out."

Quote by Alizarin:

09-27-2015 6:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
You as a teacher... Dear God.

Quote by 蛙:罰当たりな剣士:
Teaching changes a man

...God can you imagine what'd happen to this bullshit thought police culture if there were people coming out of the schools who had been taught how to think critically, evaluate sources, and didn't memorize mollycoddling feel good lies from some paint by numbers textbook.

Microagression? Nahhhh, talking some full on novus ordo seclorum noise.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-30-2015 4:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Both my english college professors thought critically and were pretty cool dudes

09-30-2015 4:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah you can tell the good ones that way

Quote by Alizarin:

09-30-2015 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Still though, devil child was a bit reaching
09-30-2015 11:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its okay though, the devil child grows up to be Sam Neill in the 3rd movie.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-10-2015 6:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if i was going to make a new megaman series it would be the cho aniki of the megaman world

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » If you could make a whole new Megaman series...