What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which hand do you use the most lol
Righty, here. 11 84.62%
I USE MY LEFT I'M SPECIAL 2 15.38%
Total:13 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Which hand is your dominant?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-29-2007 6:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The left or the right?

I'm dominant right since my left arm isn't what it used to be.

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

01-29-2007 8:06 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freaky. I thought about making this same poll on a different site the other day.

01-29-2007 8:25 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right.

But for some reason, my left ear, eye and foot are dominant.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

01-29-2007 9:22 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My right hand.

I lean to my left though.

01-29-2007 9:34 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My middle hand is dominant.
01-29-2007 9:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH SZO, YOU CARD!

01-29-2007 10:36 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right hand is dominant for everything except wanking.

No I don't know why.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-29-2007 10:48 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It feels weird when i do it with my left.

And not in a good way. In a...weird way.

Quote:

01-29-2007 11:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It doesn't feel like someone else is doing it?

Actually I'm the same way, Mavveh.

01-29-2007 11:11 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, it feels like I'm doing it with my left hand.

And BADLY at that.

Quote:

01-29-2007 11:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, well that's not too good then.

01-29-2007 11:45 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, its not.

Quote:

01-30-2007 12:33 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I use my right hand, but I shake my left hand when I want to do a spin attack.
01-30-2007 1:01 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm afraid to ask...

Quote:

01-30-2007 5:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right handed, yeah.
01-30-2007 12:48 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by SZO
My middle hand is dominant.

Same with me... Wait, what?

So it took six posts to get to the topic of masturbation? That's a bad form on our part, I was expecting this thread to get to that topic faster. Like, in the first post. And it was by Mavvy nonetheless. :o

Also, right handed. But my left is giving it a run for its money.
Peace.

01-30-2007 4:45 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When I choked the chicken, I could use either hand with equal ability. They idn't seem like different people, but it definitely felt different. It was mostly useful for endurance runs... Switching out hands every now and then.

Overshare? I hope so.

I don't spank the monkey any more. :/

01-30-2007 5:54 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H
Actually I'm the same way, Mavveh.

Jesus

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-30-2007 5:57 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by π
When I choked the chicken, I could use either hand with equal ability. They idn't seem like different people, but it definitely felt different. It was mostly useful for endurance runs... Switching out hands every now and then.

What the blue hell?
Peace.

01-30-2007 8:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...don't....don't ask.

Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?