What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which hand do you use the most lol
Righty, here. 11 84.62%
I USE MY LEFT I'M SPECIAL 2 15.38%
Total:13 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Which hand is your dominant?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-30-2007 8:15 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I already did... :o
Peace.

01-30-2007 8:21 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Quote:
Originally posted by π
When I choked the chicken, I could use either hand with equal ability. They idn't seem like different people, but it definitely felt different. It was mostly useful for endurance runs... Switching out hands every now and then.

What the blue hell?
Peace.

Please please please don't encourage him.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-30-2007 8:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the bunneh said.

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

01-30-2007 8:33 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*pets teh bunneh*
Peace.

01-30-2007 8:44 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
*pets teh bunneh*
Peace.

:surprised: :smoking: :batman:

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-30-2007 8:50 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You shouldn't be surprised, Mavvy. You're my favorite bunneh. Luv

No, you can't smoke.

...Um, you want to watch Batman?
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 01-30-2007 8:50 PM.

01-30-2007 8:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think he was so turned on he randomly added smileys.

01-30-2007 8:59 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was his COCK hitting the keyboard.

01-30-2007 9:00 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H
I think he was so turned on he randomly added smileys.

Quote:
Originally posted by D
That was his cawk hitting the keyboard.

...Um, I have no idea which one is more accurate. They both seem so realistic.
Peace.

01-30-2007 9:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Poor Mavvy.
01-30-2007 10:01 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was unable to find a smiley that conveyed the emotion of "mmm petting drooling euphoria", so I settled for some anal, post-coital cigarettes, and The Batman.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

01-30-2007 10:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...The drool smiley?
01-30-2007 10:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that might work.

01-30-2007 10:54 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:drool:?

Hardly what I want. In fact, barely even close.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

01-31-2007 10:50 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Nobody
I was unable to find a smiley that conveyed the emotion of "mmm petting drooling euphoria", so I settled for some anal, post-coital cigarettes, and The Batman.

I'm somethin' so flattered.
Peace.

01-31-2007 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I wouldn't be.

But I'm not ghey.

01-31-2007 8:06 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My right hand is teh dominant.

On another note, when did this become the Observatory of Obsidian rather than Opinion?
01-31-2007 8:09 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Xander
My right hand is teh dominant.

On another note, when did this become the Observatory of Obsidian rather than Opinion?

4channer and his massive desu aroused X.

01-31-2007 8:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...haha.

I changed it to Obsidian, actually.

01-31-2007 8:35 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Obviously, you were taking advantage of the situation.

Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?