What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which hand do you use the most lol
Righty, here. 11 84.62%
I USE MY LEFT I'M SPECIAL 2 15.38%
Total:13 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Which hand is your dominant?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-31-2007 9:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like taking advantage.

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

01-31-2007 9:27 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H
I like taking advantage.

Its true, she does.

Quote:
Originally posted by H
...I wouldn't be.

But I'm not ghey.

I love that typo. And a compliment is a compliment nonetheless.
Peace.

01-31-2007 9:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'd know about the taking advantage thing, yep.

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

01-31-2007 9:50 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good times, Holleh. Good times.
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:35 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH YEAH LEFT HANDED

*aer speshul*

War.

Allen & Lande - Silent Rage

02-01-2007 12:36 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

U FINALLY POSTED!!!111enoone
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:36 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shit, man.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

02-01-2007 12:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H
I like taking advantage.

O NAME CHANGE WAR
02-01-2007 12:44 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
U FINALLY POSTED!!!111enoone
Peace.

WEWZ!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
War.

02-01-2007 12:45 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Another combanant has entered the fray and had used "War" in contrast to my "Peace".

Have at you.
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:46 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildcat Dave
War.

I see what you did there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Peace.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

02-01-2007 12:48 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Peace always ends up losing to war, because the vices of humanity always create rifts between peoples.

The biggest examples of these rifts are countries.
War.

02-01-2007 12:48 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Coly hrap, I c itt 2.
Peace.

02-01-2007 2:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Quote:
Originally posted by H
I like taking advantage.

O NAME CHANGE WAR

And I won, didn't I?

Yes.

02-01-2007 2:41 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildcat Dave
Peace always ends up losing to war, because the vices of humanity always create rifts between peoples.

The biggest examples of these rifts are countries.
War.

And war is always ended by peace. Alas, a continuing cycle that we will have to dance for the eternity of time...

...and unless you surrender, I'm leading.
Peace.

02-01-2007 2:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THE BADDLE HAS JUSD BEGUNNNN
02-01-2007 2:44 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nine is coming from his ghetto heart with the peace. He MEANS IT FOR HIS NIGGAS HE LOST ON HIS HARD CLIMBING LIFE TO STARDOM.
02-01-2007 2:45 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dustin
Nine is coming from his ghetto heart with the peace. He MEANS IT FOR HIS NIGGAS HE LOST ON HIS HARD CLIMBING LIFE TO STARDOM.

The funny thing is, I'm listening to Jay-Z right now. Laughing Out Loud

EDIT: Dustin knows the hard-knock life. He knows whats up.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 02-01-2007 2:45 AM.

02-01-2007 3:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He got capped at 5, man.

02-01-2007 3:10 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who did him in?

Oh rite, no snitching to the po-po.
Peace.

Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?