What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which hand do you use the most lol
Righty, here. 11 84.62%
I USE MY LEFT I'M SPECIAL 2 15.38%
Total:13 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Which hand is your dominant?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-01-2007 3:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dustin was capped in the knee, whoever did it was a bad shot.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

02-01-2007 7:36 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If war wasn't more fun, it wouldn't be the subject matter or a key conflict in like the vast majority of video games.

But from a real life perspective, peace is boring, but for most people, war is just as boring but with more news stories. So it's mostly a tossup.
War.

UFO - Lights Out

02-01-2007 7:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How the hell are you supposed to sell arms to both sides of a conflict when theres no conflict. What, now you're telling me to drum up a different buisness model?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-01-2007 8:30 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
How the hell are you supposed to sell arms to both sides of a conflict when theres no conflict. What, now you're telling me to drum up a different buisness model?

He's right. THIS IS THE REASON THAT BOTH EXIST.
Peace.

02-01-2007 11:55 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005

This is why I like Sharp.

He knows bombs and guns as if each one was a child he himself gave birth too. Even more surprising is how he obtains these weapons. If you said, "sharp, we need two tons of plastic explosives by tomorrow!" at eleven o' clock on a Tuesday night. You will wake up at five the next morning ass deep in two tons of explosives. You don't know how it got there, but it's there, with Sharp watching television. He really likes television for some reason.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

02-01-2007 11:56 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Damo
If you said, "sharp, we need two tons of plastic explosives by tomorrow!" at eleven o' clock on a Tuesday night. You will wake up at five the next morning ass deep in two tons of explosives.

Actually, knowing Sharpie you'd need to give him like a two-week notice since he's remarkably lazy.

I hardly doubt that the explosives will be ready for you the next following night.
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:04 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But he does like television. I was right about that bit.

Quote:

02-01-2007 12:05 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yus, you were.

Yus, you were.
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:06 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can't do it. Only I.

Quote:

02-01-2007 12:08 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have to at least try.
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:10 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You don't see me all over your peace biz.

Quote:

02-01-2007 12:13 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but that's because you don't like it though. And some have copied it before.

And besides, there's that whole imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery or something like that noise.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 02-01-2007 12:14 PM.

02-01-2007 12:15 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Yeah, but that's because you don't like it though. And some have copied it before.

And besides, there's that whole imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery or something like that noise.
Peace.

And badly, at that, too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildcat Dave
War.

Quote:

02-01-2007 12:16 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI

Peace.

And badly, at that, too.

;_;

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Wildcat Dave
War.

Have at you.
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:23 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You and you ninja edits. That was supposed to come across completely differently.

You have no one to blame but youself...

Quote:

02-01-2007 12:27 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
You and you ninja edits. That was supposed to come across completely differently.

Whooha! Actually, when I finished that I didn't really know what you were talking about so yeah. It's all about the editing, bruh.

Quote:
You have no one to blame but youself...

>_>... Or I can blame you for not realizing my edit sooner. Just an idea of sorts.
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:44 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i just click buttons blindingly. How should *I* know that you've pulled the ol' switcheroo?

Quote:

02-01-2007 12:45 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
i just click buttons blindingly.

Who do you think you are? X?
Peace.

02-01-2007 12:48 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ninja!

Quote:

02-01-2007 12:49 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my. Also, rapid editing ftw.
Peace.

Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Which hand is your dominant?