What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » ATHF, Boston, and Lite Brites...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ATHF, Boston, and Lite Brites...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-02-2007 3:00 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plz make a comic panel out of this. Kthanx.
Peace.

02-02-2007 3:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That'd be funny, along with the dress rip comic.
02-02-2007 3:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TOO MANY COMICS OMG

Actually...

I will do this after I'm finished with Dustin.

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

02-02-2007 3:26 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by H
TOO MANY COMICS OMG

Actually...

I will do this after I'm finished with Ichigo.

Peace.

02-02-2007 3:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahahaha...brown haired Ichigo!

Brad: No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

02-02-2007 3:33 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zangetsu... Don't forget the Zangetsu.
Peace.

02-02-2007 3:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't....wait what is that?

02-02-2007 3:37 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ANNOYINGLY AND UNNECCESSARILY LARGE GIANT SWORD.

In Bleach, that's the sword that the Soul Reapers use.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 02-02-2007 3:38 AM.

02-02-2007 3:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So wait..Dustin wanted a giant sword and I oddly based him off a dude with a giant sword?

As dub Vegeta would say..

Maddening.

02-02-2007 3:42 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is absolute madness!

KARAROTTO!
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 02-02-2007 3:42 AM.

02-02-2007 8:38 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I like how DeLorean's look.

But then, I can't drive so eh.

Same on...both counts. Except the "can't" is more related to not posessing the license rather than any factor which makes me unable to operate a horseless carriage.

Also really I doubt theres many people who if you offered them a delorian, and it was free and didn't have some problem, would go "EW FUCK NO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU".

PS: Who the hell is evan, the name sounds...familiar, like I'm sure I've seen them post on pcf

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-02-2007 12:29 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I had a DeLorean, I'd put a giant food processor in the back and a big LED speedometer that topped out at 88.

02-02-2007 5:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Evan is now "the stoned guest" isn't he?

02-02-2007 6:07 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh dear god one of them made a podcast

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-02-2007 8:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was Asirt and...that one with the ducttape av..wasn't it?

02-02-2007 8:28 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpie has a morbid fascination with the size of her nose.

02-02-2007 10:21 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love how slow Sharpie is to all of this sometimes.
Peace.

02-03-2007 4:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's adorable is what he is.

02-03-2007 11:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awww.
02-03-2007 11:31 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't usually associate sharp with "Adorable" I more associate him with that old guy you always see in the old guy barbershops talking about how everything from potato prices to how the goverment is run isn't as good as it used to be.
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » ATHF, Boston, and Lite Brites...