What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » What Do You Mean My Sig Is Boxes?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Do You Mean My Sig Is Boxes?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-19-2007 1:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If running XP (Select at least East Asian I think, but i'd do all):

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

If running 2000:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

Also, if running an earlier version of Windows *Glances at Hol's bro*:

Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

Now you can see all the funky characters I sometimes use!
02-19-2007 1:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've got Japanese installed already and...I'm not going to put in all that other shit, no.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

02-19-2007 1:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, if you're on XP you have it already, lawlz. I think.
02-19-2007 1:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm saying I won't have the computer install the rest of it..unpack it and such. :o

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

02-19-2007 3:01 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
I've got Japanese installed already and...I'm not going to put in all that other shit, no.

See, I can see that. The skull & crossbones, though, I couldn't

02-19-2007 4:39 PMRealmRPGer is offline Send an Email to RealmRPGer Search for Posts by RealmRPGer Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Will this let me open unicode files using Irfanview?
02-19-2007 5:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I believe so.

Also, the skull's bugged on ze boards. Looking for a fix.
02-19-2007 7:14 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay, now I can see characters that I can't comprehend! HUZZAH!
02-19-2007 7:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

JOY TO YOUR WORLD
04-03-2007 2:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...P.S.

No one cares.

04-03-2007 2:24 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mother
...P.S.

No one cares.

HOLLEH!

...let the guy have his damn fun.
Peace.

04-03-2007 2:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mother
...P.S.

No one cares.

;_;
04-03-2007 2:27 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See, what did I tell you? You made him cry.

I hope you're happy now.
Peace.

04-03-2007 2:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:snuggle:

I can't help myself.

04-03-2007 2:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hug

It's okay...
04-03-2007 2:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See I just got a free visit to the comfort zone this way. I'm sneaky.

04-03-2007 2:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...!

I feel used. LOL
04-03-2007 2:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:D

You're not used, MUFFIN!

Mayhap abused on occasion but used? Nevar.

04-03-2007 2:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awwww.

I feel loved.

Luv
04-03-2007 3:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You are. *petpetpetpetpetpet*

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » What Do You Mean My Sig Is Boxes?