What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » What Do You Mean My Sig Is Boxes?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Do You Mean My Sig Is Boxes?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-03-2007 3:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Purrs*
04-03-2007 3:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good kitteh.

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

04-03-2007 3:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:D
04-03-2007 3:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hug

:whip:

...err, wrong smiley.

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

04-03-2007 10:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...say wha?

Aahhaha.
04-03-2007 11:10 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SEXYTIME?
11-02-2007 12:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gee, I seem to find bugs to fix at random... Japanese wraps correctly now. I hope. Will someone tell me if they see a glitch?
11-02-2007 12:12 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GLITCHED JAPANESE

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-02-2007 12:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whatever that means.
11-02-2007 12:17 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Smithy
Of course, X-san

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-02-2007 12:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahhh, I see. It could be worse, ahhahaha.
11-02-2007 1:00 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Madam X
I've got Japanese installed already and...I'm not going to put in all that other shit, no.

Your grammar is atrocious

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

11-02-2007 3:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That would've been on two lines before my fix. GO ME.
11-02-2007 6:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
I've got Japanese installed already and...I'm not going to put in all that other shit, no.

I typed random japanese, weeaboo

11-02-2007 10:55 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I typed random japanese, weeaboo

Yeah, hence the joke

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

11-02-2007 11:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MORE BUGGED JAPANESE

Silly MySQL conversion

11-02-2007 3:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahahaha?
11-02-2007 4:14 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually that's kanji, it means "not" but most of the time you use it for un- or dis- words, like unfair, or disadvantage

Hahahaha would be BLECH

Awesome

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

11-02-2007 9:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now that's some hardcore weeabooing.
11-02-2007 10:46 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...yeah. see, even though i have knowledge of the japanese langauge i was never that bad Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » What Do You Mean My Sig Is Boxes?