What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My friend's site» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My friend's site
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-06-2007 2:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blue and red would be kind of cool though.

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

04-06-2007 2:15 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BLUE?! Oh, Sharpie's desu will not be pleased.

Not at all.
Peace.

04-06-2007 2:37 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to have Blue and Red contacts, until my eyesight got so horrible that they don't make color contacts that powerful...
04-06-2007 2:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine-Pac
BLUE?! Oh, Sharpie's desu will not be pleased.

Not at all.
Peace.

But he'd look like he was wearing 3d glasses!

Also I can't even WEAR color contacts because of my goddamned astigmatism. Frown

04-07-2007 1:43 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mother
Blue and red would be kind of cool though.

IT'S ALWAYS GREEN AND RED.

Also I can never watch that series, as I'm sure Japan ruined suiseiseki somehow...even though the whole concept sort of came from there, they somehow then blew it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-07-2007 1:44 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's what I was telling her, Sharpie.

I knew that wouldn't fly.
Peace.

04-07-2007 6:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wifey is unique though.

04-17-2007 2:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I clicked on the site again and noticed this.

Wait wait theres more

Quote:
This is my son.

It is homosexual. It plays a trombone in band, and likes to touch its weenus inappropriately.

My son also likes to go awesomeing and is also a professional faghunter. As a side note, it also bitches. A lot.

Its arch-enemy is the multicoloured orange whore.

Finally, my son has a rat that is quite fat. I hope you enjoyed this information about my son.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2007 2:41 PMfnord is offline Send an Email to fnord Search for Posts by fnord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hay, that sounds like a kid in my anatomy class

04-17-2007 4:09 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
I clicked on the site again and noticed this.

Wait wait theres more

Quote:
This is my son.

It is homosexual. It plays a trombone in band, and likes to touch its weenus inappropriately.

My son also likes to go awesomeing and is also a professional faghunter. As a side note, it also bitches. A lot.

Its arch-enemy is the multicoloured orange whore.

Finally, my son has a rat that is quite fat. I hope you enjoyed this information about my son.

See, my thing is this with racism; I'm pretty hard to offend or even just piss off. But if you're going to use racism as an attempt to make hilarity ensue, at least be enough of an asshole bigot to make sure the material you are pimping is funny. If its funny, I got no problems.

But with that, there's a problem. Yeah.

And that son thing is fucking idiotic. But it does remind me of that one kid on the Animanics that would ramble on about a story very, very fast and then leave. Of course, the difference here is that the Animanics version was... funny, so yeah. Fail'd on both attempts.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 04-17-2007 4:10 PM.

04-17-2007 4:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Furthermore. Is the trombone is inside the jar too, and if so wouldn't the jar muffle the sound of it.

edit: davey watch out this chick might want to put you in a jar. Do not go into her basement.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2007 4:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't even go near her, ever.

04-17-2007 5:31 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've seen this before, except later on the chick transferred schools and three or more years later when I talked to her on AIM she pretty much repented completely for her previous behavior.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2007 8:51 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
I've seen this before, except later on the chick transferred schools and three or more years later when I talked to her on AIM she pretty much repented completely for her previous behavior.

Lol, OrdinaryPeople.
Peace.

04-17-2007 8:55 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This topic is tl;dr

04-17-2007 11:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's good when they repent, yeah.

04-18-2007 6:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Very good actually. Especially if they mean it.
04-18-2007 7:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well of course. Always pleasing to know they aren't complete wastes of time.

10-21-2009 2:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
Quote:
hello i am anni / felix

i'm a high school student

i like guro, alchemy, and sprites

some of my work is inspired by other artists so i take no credit for those

Mmmm she's not a good weird like you are, Patient.

I was just about to mention this.

Quote:
God damned pretentious "artists"

Vermin

Hey I found the topic

10-21-2009 4:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if women actually enjoy guro, or if they just do it to be "dark."
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My friend's site