What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My friend's site» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My friend's site
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-02-2007 7:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
Quote:
hello i am anni / felix

i'm a high school student

i like guro, alchemy, and sprites

some of my work is inspired by other artists so i take no credit for those

Mmmm she's not a good weird like you are, Patient.

I was just about to mention this.

Quote:
God damned pretentious "artists"

Vermin

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-02-2007 7:44 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didnt look at it but thats sort of lol

And not really in a positive way I guess its just funny

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-03-2007 1:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
Yes, she said alchemy. LOL FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

If she actually meant "in my spare time I try to somehow turn lead into gold", I could sort of be okay with that.

But yeah she dosen't. She should just stick to recreational phrenology.

Quote:
It is funny, funny sad that she thinks people actually want to see it

This is pretty much 90% of the internet

edit: Also watch her find out about this and go on to draw like...crude animu versions of us dying horribly

Quote by Alizarin:

04-05-2007 5:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mother
Some kind of "tragedy" made her this way right?

(tragedy is of course that her mom didn't buy her Ballerina Barbie when she was 7 so she hates all "girly" things)

LACK OF PONIEZ???

Quote by Alizarin:

04-05-2007 10:19 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I doubt the Desu thing

Oh but everything needs more desu PD...everything...

Quote by Alizarin:

04-05-2007 10:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

everything

Quote by Alizarin:

04-07-2007 1:43 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mother
Blue and red would be kind of cool though.

IT'S ALWAYS GREEN AND RED.

Also I can never watch that series, as I'm sure Japan ruined suiseiseki somehow...even though the whole concept sort of came from there, they somehow then blew it.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2007 2:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I clicked on the site again and noticed this.

Wait wait theres more

Quote:
This is my son.

It is homosexual. It plays a trombone in band, and likes to touch its weenus inappropriately.

My son also likes to go awesomeing and is also a professional faghunter. As a side note, it also bitches. A lot.

Its arch-enemy is the multicoloured orange whore.

Finally, my son has a rat that is quite fat. I hope you enjoyed this information about my son.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2007 4:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Furthermore. Is the trombone is inside the jar too, and if so wouldn't the jar muffle the sound of it.

edit: davey watch out this chick might want to put you in a jar. Do not go into her basement.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2007 5:31 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've seen this before, except later on the chick transferred schools and three or more years later when I talked to her on AIM she pretty much repented completely for her previous behavior.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-21-2009 5:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
Second thing. They enjoy being center of attention, no matter if attention is negative or positive.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE VALIDATE ME"

Quote by Alizarin:

10-21-2009 5:34 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You remember that DA chick where it's all camwhore pictures of her, and we were laughing about it that one time.

That is what happens.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-22-2009 7:30 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I only remember as far back as 2006 so...maybe? Probably?

Everyones an idiot as a teenager

Quote by Alizarin:

10-23-2009 3:08 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by Lain:
And I didn't mention it so you bastards could mock her. Frown

TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE

Quote by Alizarin:

10-23-2009 3:10 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also the tdotol sims thread > the thing on that site

Quote by Alizarin:

10-23-2009 7:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not much of anything

Quote by Alizarin:

10-24-2009 8:07 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The whole website is just "lolgay" and "lolocotopus"

Maybe his 'friend' was..WAS DAVEY PERFORMING A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT ALL ALONG

Quote by Alizarin:

11-14-2009 7:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He implanted a wireless router in his torso or something. Knitting needles used to stitch the wound

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My friend's site