What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My Creative Failures» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Creative Failures
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-06-2007 9:31 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No.
03-06-2007 9:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
No.

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

03-06-2007 11:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm too lazy...
03-06-2007 11:13 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I'm too lazy...

03-06-2007 11:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Zoidberg
Quote:
I'm also too lazy...

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

03-06-2007 11:26 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
Quote:
Quote:
I'm also too lazy...
03-06-2007 11:42 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I might.

If I stop being lazy.

But I won't.

Sorry.
War.

Astral Doors - Lionheart

03-07-2007 1:33 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
No.

Quote:
Originally posted by SZO
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm also too lazy...

Also, I just remember that Sharpie made a thread there called "POSTING IN A LEGENDARY THREAD" and the only post there was him, with the word of "post".

That darn Sharp.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 03-07-2007 2:08 PM.

03-07-2007 9:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We wub him so.
03-09-2007 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Also, I just remember that Sharpie made a thread there called "POSTING IN A LEGENDARY THREAD" and the only post there was him, with the word of "post".

That darn Sharp.
Peace.

Exactly. It was a legendary thread and I posted in it.

I mean you're all talking about it, hence it was legendary

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-09-2007 9:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A thread "there"? Where is "there"?

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

03-10-2007 12:56 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isao's board he's trying to sucker us into go to.
Peace.

03-10-2007 1:06 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I registered on the last one and then it died.

Everywhere I go, ruin follows. Or something, I guess

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2007 1:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A=heh.

Sharp: Attacks TDottle
Sharp: Weapon Ineffective
03-10-2007 1:10 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I HIT, BUT TO NO EFFECT?!

(OH SNAP?????)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2007 1:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"My weapon had no effect!?"
03-10-2007 1:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

I can't decide which is more annoying, that or "YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH"

Probably that since it seems like you hear it 20 fucking times in a row sometimes. Yeah, golems are alot of fun when you have no specialization in blunt weaponry

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2007 1:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I can't stand that, it's like YES I KNOW X-SAH CAN'T HIT THE ENEMY YOU CAN STOP SAYING IT NOW

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

03-10-2007 1:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:

I can't decide which is more annoying, that or "YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH"

Probably that since it seems like you hear it 20 fucking times in a row sometimes. Yeah, golems are alot of fun when you have no specialization in blunt weaponry

You can actually disable that second one
03-10-2007 1:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The second one is annoying too, yeah. I always click a door not knowing that you need the whole damn team with you at the time, and bam..

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My Creative Failures