What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Pretty Propaganda Machine» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pretty Propaganda Machine
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-11-2007 5:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, I am referencing NIN's "Pretty Hate Machine" there. I dunno, just came to me.

But yeah, I plan to put a slogan on this..two black bars (I guess black anyhow) on the top and bottom, heralding X's greatness in some fashion.

Damn that PCF and its ability to give me ideas.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

03-12-2007 12:57 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
Damn that PCF and its ability to give me ideas.

Yes. It's working...

Also nice drawing but the suit looks a bit too big on X thar. :o
Peace.

03-12-2007 1:42 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hands.

03-12-2007 1:46 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Noticed that too, but it works with the whole scheme of things.
Peace.

03-12-2007 2:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..hands, what?

Also yes the suit looks big but..I was also trying to make HIM look big, foreboding, you know..all that.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

03-12-2007 3:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Yeesh guys.

You know, you both have a really bad habit of not actually giving usable critique, especially Zaphod. Do explain yourselves, she's not psychic.
03-12-2007 10:10 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
Also yes the suit looks big but..I was also trying to make HIM look big, foreboding, you know..all that.

Yeah, that's true. I noticed that but didn't really have a problem with it, just commenting on it is all.

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
...Yeesh guys.

You know, you both have a really bad habit of not actually giving usable critique, especially Biff. Do explain yourselves, she's not psychic.

What do you mean? As far as the hands go, talk to D because I just think they looked a little stiff is all (sorry, I should have mentioned that in my last post regarding that). I said I didn't have a problem with it before and that it actually worked with the whole picture so I have no problem with it. Actually, I have no problem with the whole picture (its quite good, especially the angle of which X's face and head is shown) and these are just obversations I'm making of what I'm noticing it about it is all.

The texture of the feathers on the angel's wings are damn impressive too.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 03-12-2007 10:16 AM.

03-12-2007 10:35 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The only problems I have with it is that the blindfold looks more like padded leather or rubber than cloth... and the tie/collar is pulled to X's right weirdly, too.

But aside from that it's quite nice. I like the wings a lot, and the hands don't bother me.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-12-2007 11:43 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
...Yeesh guys.

You know, you both have a really bad habit of not actually giving usable critique, especially Biff. Do explain yourselves, she's not psychic.

Explain the filter.

03-12-2007 12:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not my place to explain it, wasn't my idea.
03-12-2007 1:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Zoidberg
Quote:
...Yeesh guys.

Explain the filter.

You don't have the proper clearance for that information

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-12-2007 1:50 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think the contrast between the different shades (ESPECIALLY on the suit) could be upped a bit, all the colors look like the same shade for the most part.

03-12-2007 3:06 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
...Yeesh guys.

Explain the filter.

Oh... I didn't even notice that. That's hilarious.
Peace.

03-12-2007 11:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Quote:
Quote:
...Yeesh guys.

Explain the filter.

Oh... I didn't even notice that. That's hilarious.
Peace.

I wonder if he'll ever get the joke... probably not since it's obscure.
03-13-2007 3:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The biff thing is a filter?

edit: It has to do with your hobbies and certain representations of said hobbies we found in the media. It's a comparison of sorts.

Keep asking, maybe we'll answer you in anagram form. SHOES ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW...

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-13-2007 4:10 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Keep asking, maybe we'll answer you in anagram form. SHOES ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW...

The followers of Ta'u are very displeased...

...hey you're right, this could be fun. :o

EDIT: I have no idea if I did that right, but then again it would have been massive daamge fayl if I did know how in the first place, so yeah.
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 03-13-2007 4:11 PM.

03-13-2007 8:42 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My hobbies are...writing and Dawn of War.

03-13-2007 10:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somethin' else
03-13-2007 10:25 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

......Oh you bastards.

03-13-2007 11:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

???
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Pretty Propaganda Machine