What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Pretty Propaganda Machine» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pretty Propaganda Machine
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-14-2007 2:06 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Zoidberg
......Oh you bastards.

If he somehow caught onto this, bravo.

If someone told him the joke, you blew it. Why, okay, WHY DO YOU NOT WANT US TO BE HAPPY...WHY.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-14-2007 3:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I didn't tell him.
03-16-2007 6:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Nobody
The only problems I have with it is that the blindfold looks more like padded leather or rubber than cloth... and the tie/collar is pulled to X's right weirdly, too.

But aside from that it's quite nice. I like the wings a lot, and the hands don't bother me.

It is leather, Mavveh. Blind Eagle is kinky like that.

And yeah...IF ZAPHOD EVER TELLS ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE HANDS I'll fix the tie too.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

03-16-2007 7:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Oh, I'm sorry Hol!

My memory is apparently shot, I thought Zap was cooperative for once.
03-16-2007 7:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

His right hand looks a little too blocky and his left hand looks totally flat.

03-16-2007 7:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Totally flat" as in coloring, or should I redraw it?

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

03-16-2007 7:48 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Coloring could solve it.

It has no depth.

03-16-2007 7:50 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You mean the shadeing isnt dynamic?

Yeah, I did mention that before, I felt the suit could use a bit more contrast.

07-01-2007 10:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's Blind Eagle's playmate (I have a feeling she really, really doesn't like him...ahahaha) that is still nameless.

Oh and before people go on about the wings...Blind Eagle has more seabird wings, very long and thin..like airplane wings! She's got mockingbird type wings.

His wings are for speed, hers are for..hovering. I think. Barg.

07-01-2007 6:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awww... but they'd look perfect together!

I'm not certain the left arm/hand should be so small at that angle...
07-01-2007 10:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's mainly the hand though right? Because you don't see the other fingers?

07-01-2007 10:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah. It looks like a blade.
07-01-2007 10:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I forgot to draw them.

>.>

07-01-2007 10:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my.
07-01-2007 11:01 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

sleeve sleeve is sleeve.

07-01-2007 11:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just copied Mia's suit, yeah.

Also no, they wouldn't look perfect together, they're all business. And :|

07-01-2007 11:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What about after business hours? *Nudge nudge*
07-02-2007 1:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I just thought of a hilarious picture.

07-02-2007 3:06 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

J-J-JAM IT IN

Draw eet?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-02-2007 4:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
J-J-JAM IT IN

Draw eet?

Buttery smooth.
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Pretty Propaganda Machine