What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Ed I have a question» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ed I have a question
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-04-2007 3:45 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your (new) theology seems crazy to me..your old one did too, the whole "I hate all theology" seemed kind of stupid too.

HOWEVER...The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I like them, specifically, I like their rendition of battle hymn of the republic. I had it on my old, dead currently computer, if they like..issue this to you, I'd enjoy having it.

Bonus points if you somehow also have the red army choir's rendition of said song. I loved that too, it was fittingly awesome.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-04-2007 4:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..you had something mormon on that computer?

No wonder it committed suicide

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

06-04-2007 6:04 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I remember how Sexy Parodius mixed The Battle Hymn of the Republic with some French folk song. That's hella funny, primarily because the Battle Hymn is, like, all symbolic of American patriotism and stuff like that, and, like, Americans are supposed to think the French are weak and stupid, so it's funny to have the two mixed together.

Yeah.

FREEDOM FRIES.
06-04-2007 6:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's version of Gloria in Excelsis Deo. A decent rendition.
06-04-2007 11:59 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Red Army Choir singing the national anthem is pretty fucking epic.

06-04-2007 1:04 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Your (new) theology seems crazy to me..your old one did too, the whole "I hate all theology" seemed kind of stupid too.

HOWEVER...The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I like them, specifically, I like their rendition of battle hymn of the republic. I had it on my old, dead currently computer, if they like..issue this to you, I'd enjoy having it.

Bonus points if you somehow also have the red army choir's rendition of said song. I loved that too, it was fittingly awesome.

Yeah, I wish. We don't even get MoTab CDs cheaper than usual through church distribution.

06-04-2007 1:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow that blows.
06-04-2007 3:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mormon's blow, also

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I actually have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's version of Gloria in Excelsis Deo. A decent rendition.

Yeah didn't Sharpie make you DL that and you had a little rage attack because Sharpie sucks and was like LOLZ I DON'T WANT IT NOW?

06-04-2007 7:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't that mad.
06-04-2007 8:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...you were still mad. XD

06-04-2007 8:08 PMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have both those songs somewhere, hidden in my various Choral albums section.

I have too many CD's.
War.

May God have mercy on your soul.

06-04-2007 10:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
...you were still mad. XD

Only a teeny bit!
06-04-2007 10:57 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master

I have too many CD's.
War.

Define too many.
06-04-2007 11:28 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of Mormons. Mitt Romney is the only Mormon Republican running for presidency, he's also the only one to have one wife. Irony isn't it?

06-04-2007 11:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Mormon's blow, also

Quote:

Yeah didn't Sharpie make you DL that and you had a little rage attack because Sharpie sucks and was like LOLZ I DON'T WANT IT NOW?

I didnt ask him to download it, I mentioned it and he yelled at me or something.

I forget now

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-05-2007 1:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Mormon's blow, also

Quote:

I didnt ask him to download it, I mentioned it and he yelled at me or something.

I forget now

Nope. After I got it for you you changed your mind.
06-05-2007 3:51 AMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Omega
Quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master

I have too many CD's.
War.

Define too many.

Too Many = I no longer keep track by artist. I keep track by genre.

Quote:
Originally posted by Crashu
Speaking of Mormons. Mitt Romney is the only Mormon Republican running for presidency, he's also the only one to have one wife. Irony isn't it?

Only Mormon, or only Republican?

Choose your next words wisely.
[cracks knuckles]
War.

May God have mercy on your soul.

06-05-2007 4:44 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

I forget now

Yeah, you "demanded" that someone find it for you.

X did, off of emule or something.

Then you pulled your shitty "no no I changed my mind I don't want it anymore, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY I'M THE BIRTHDAY BOY I GET WHAT I WANT" stuff. (I do think it was your birthday)

Then X got rightfully mad.

Then I rolled my eyes and PMed X and let him vent and called you names into the night. (I was doing all the namecalling)

06-05-2007 5:02 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No big deal, I got to listen! Woo.
06-05-2007 7:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well you're a sweetheart and Sharpie isn't. LET'S MOVE ON.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Ed I have a question